Empires of the East: Burma

Balam-Agab

God King
warriors from medieval Burma.

Download

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, CamJH, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Yes another great pack! You should enter the Elephant into the monthly contest, the animations are pretty good. :)

There isn't a smilie which accurately represents my reaction when I saw this pack, so imagine that instead of being angry, this one is exploding out of excitement: [pissed]

:worship:

I really like the elephant unit. Great animations!

some heavy soldiers from burma, ar least a heavy cavalry and infantry would be required, if you allow
Spoiler :

also an attack helicopter with benches for riflemen, also from burma
Spoiler :

and a heavy elephant unit
Spoiler :

Thanks, guys.

Yes another great pack! You should enter the Elephant into the monthly contest, the animations are pretty good. :)

I really like the elephant unit. Great animations!

It's good to hear that. I'm still not entirely satisfied, but perhaps I am just being too hard on myself.

do not be too hard on your own, get your time, you have already done a very good job, and the units you create are more than usefull, we have a british scenario, a mongol scenario, a burma scenario, simply beautifull, there are times we have only main nations but we cannot play beacuse we lack the smaller neighbours, and there you step in with your wonderfull creations! :hatsoff:

Wow. This fills in a very conspicuous (yet long-unfilled) gap. :goodjob: SE Asia finally getting some love. :)

Top Bottom