English F.A. Premiership Winner 2004/2005?

F.A. Premiership Winner 2004/2005?

• Arsenal

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birmingham

• Blackburn

• Bolton

• Charlton

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Crystal Palace

• Everton

• Fulham

• Liverpool

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Manchester City

• Manchester United

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Middlesbrough

• Newcastle

• Norwich

• Portsmouth

• Southampton

• Tottenham

• West Bromwich

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJP

Great Player
Which team will win it?

I have to say Chelsea. They have best players and new manager who has showed his skills in Portugal and in Europe.

I don't think Chelsea will do it. I don't think the team will have gelled properly.

I was looking over the list to vote, and my sister came in. She saw the list and said, hey you support Newcastle, and clicked the poll option :rolleyes:

I actually think Arsenal will win it again.

Much depends on Viera - without him I dont think Arsenal will win it; with him, they will.

ManU will be a different proposition too when Ferdinand, Saha and Van Nistleroy return.

We probably only needed 3 options in the poll... I voted for Man U since thats at least the team who I hope will win.

col said:
Much depends on Viera - without him I dont think Arsenal will win it; with him, they will.

ManU will be a different proposition too when Ferdinand, Saha and Van Nistleroy return.

I agree Vieira is a huge part of Arsenal. If he leaves to Real, Arsenal is much weaker. ManU will also be tougher when Ferdinand, Saha, Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo return.

Arsenal are the most likely to win though if man Utd defence tightens up with Rio Comming back and Hienze aswell they should do well. Arsenal seemed to do very well in the Charity sheild without viera so maybe even with out viera Arsenal can win it

i think Man U will win, im not sure if Chelsea will. Of course i dont want them to but they have a chance. Arsenal could win it, it all depends on Viera and his leaving, whether it disrupts the team.

Liverpool have got a better chance of winning the Premiership than Man Utd. So, that leaves Chelski and Arsenal. Since Veira is probably going to Real Madrid, I'm going to have to say Chelski.

I hope Liverpool can sign another player or two and push for the top three. I think they'll do well anyway. Newcastle have put right their mistakes from last summer (when they hardly bothered to strengthen) and will surely be better than last year. Let's get Man Utd out of the top three...or four!

From what I've heard Owen is meant to be going for only around 9 million so they might not be able to get Morientes. I think Liverpool should still do better this season than they have done in recent years as they have a new coach who the players might actually believe can lead them to some success.

@phoenix, we are always going to have votes for Man United as long as they are reasonably competitive and we still have so many supporters at CFC...

Not exactly suprising since he has been expected to move for the last few seasons and never has...

Well yes but this season it was actually more than talk...

I don't believe Vieira's story though. I think it's a money thing...(maybe with both clubs and the player)

I agree with phoenix. It's sounds like a money thing. Anyway, even with Veira staying I think Chelski have what it takes to win the title. It should be an interesting race though.

The thing is the Gerard's transfer looked like it was going to go through but it didn't so it looks like it is the season for rumours to look like facts but then for players to back out.

I think Arsenal will- if they'd sold Viera i'd have said Chelsea. Man U have had their day and should be happy with second spot. Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and then my team Liverpool. Although, Newcastle will push us hard for the fourth spot.

Arsenal stretch their unbeaten record to 41 games...Man Utd lose at the first attempt.

Sums it up quite well...

Top Bottom