Enter a Brave New World

Ga1Friday

2K Community Manager
I promised you guys that I would give a heads up when I had more to share! I am very excited to announce an upcoming featurette series for Civilization V: Brave New World

Check out more info here.

:goodjob:

OMG a regular source of videos and information?!? :eek: Surely you jest! :lol:
I can't wait for it! Thanks for the heads up! :D

Can I take "next several weeks" as "starting tomorrow"? I'm very excited about this news! :D

When I opened that tab and sa those words... my first thought was, "holy crap." :wow:

Finally, a reliable source of (somewhat) new info! My day got a lot beter. :hatsoff:

Glad to see you on this forum. If there are balance changes in Civ V, I will wonder if they come from developers reading forums like this one. :)

Is there an option to view them for those who choose not to use Fakebook (or using a network/living in a jurisdiction that bans it)?

What about those who live in the lands of Ashurbanipal, Nebuchadnezzar II, Darius I, or Wu Zetian?

Is there an option to view them for those who choose not to use Fakebook (or using a network/living in a jurisdiction that bans it)?

What about those who live in the lands of Ashurbanipal, Nebuchadnezzar II, Darius I, or Wu Zetian?

Someone will always post here anyways, don't worry these people will not suffer from lack of information :p

Sweet. When is this getting started?

Very cool. I'm looking forward to the first installment.

Tried lightening the image up. Can't glean any info off it.

Attachments

• isawthisgoingalotbetter.jpg
    isawthisgoingalotbetter.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 2,528
Hmm. Is that a new civ to the right of that image? Or is it the Huns?

Top Bottom