Erepublik

I'm interested.

Say, what's the age limit?

Just wondering.

[Age limit as in oh, say, like, kids can play it and stuff? Just wanted to know]

Hahaha there is no age limit. It's family-friendly :)

I played this game from August 2009 until April 2011. I was a politician, a Minister of Health, and a soldier in the Canadian Armed Forces, I fought for EDEN. I fought in Lionking, Hellokitty and Fort Katana, I watched the Fat Lady Sing in Western Australia, where the game operators declared an Indonesian victory when their forces should have lost. I watched the game fall apart in V2, and saw its slow, painful recovery afterwards. Ultimately, I came to realize that the game no longer held my interest, and slowly faded out in the last year, losing track of the world.

I suppose that's my eRepublik life. I had a fun run, but came to realize that the game was failing to hold my attention, and that all I really cared about was the community. I still hang out with them a bit, but I don't play anymore.

Of course, if you join and say that CurryAztec invited you, you'll help him move towards getting his community builder medal, so that's nice. ;)

I played this game from August 2009 until April 2011. I was a politician, a Minister of Health, and a soldier in the Canadian Armed Forces, I fought for EDEN. I fought in Lionking, Hellokitty and Fort Katana, I watched the Fat Lady Sing in Western Australia, where the game operators declared an Indonesian victory when their forces should have lost. I watched the game fall apart in V2, and saw its slow, painful recovery afterwards. Ultimately, I came to realize that the game no longer held my interest, and slowly faded out in the last year, losing track of the world.

I suppose that's my eRepublik life. I had a fun run, but came to realize that the game was failing to hold my attention, and that all I really cared about was the community. I still hang out with them a bit, but I don't play anymore.

Of course, if you join and say that CurryAztec invited you, you'll help him move towards getting his community builder medal, so that's nice. ;)

It'd be nice if I could've met you. Do you know Vulcain? He seems to be an older experienced Canadian player. He now lives in eBelgium, where I live, and we are good friends. :D

Ah'm retired ya darned kids! :p

I don't believe I ever knew a Vulcain.

c'mon... play again. :D
I'm Monsieur Guillontine and I live in eBelgium. you'll have fun :)

I also can't get back in because the password system has changed. Besides, I've got lots of other time sinks to work with, some of which don't require me to stay up until midnight every night to do timed military strikes. :p

I also can't get back in because the password system has changed. Besides, I've got lots of other time sinks to work with, some of which don't require me to stay up until midnight every night to do timed military strikes. :p

Move to Belgium... we never have to stay up that late :D

No way Curry, eCanada forever. ;)

I did leave briefly for New Zealand, before it got taken over by the Serbian PTOers.

How's Finland going right now in the eWorld? If I were to join, that would probably be where I go.

eFinland is doing well actually. There's a new system for RWs, so it takes 10 people to support, but only 1,000 country currency each. They have independence now, and are just fighting Norway.

Wait, the Scandinavian powers are no longer allies?

Sweden + Norway hate each other, and Finland + Estonia as well. :D

If anyone's in Belgium, vote me, Monsieur Guillontine for CP in September!!

Interesting, they were all great allies a year ago. Well, when I joined, the British had just become archenemies of Canada, and the world was nearly conquered by PEACE GC.

Interesting, they were all great allies a year ago. Well, when I joined, the British had just become archenemies of Canada, and the world was nearly conquered by PEACE GC.

Oh no, UK and Canada are great friends now. :p

And there is an alliance, ONE, which basically gobbled up the whole world including USA and China and Canada, and all that, but then they eventually crumbled, and most nations are free now.

Back when Acacia Mason was leading an invasion of the eUK, I disappeared for a while, then I was around some more until around the time where Panam was becoming a major alliance. I then left when they changed password standards, which locked me out of my account, giving me as good a chance to escape as I'd ever get. ;)

Top Bottom