Erepublik

Back when Acacia Mason was leading an invasion of the eUK, I disappeared for a while, then I was around some more until around the time where Panam was becoming a major alliance. I then left when they changed password standards, which locked me out of my account, giving me as good a chance to escape as I'd ever get. ;)

No idea what you're talking about... I probably wasn't born yet. :lol:

Hmm. EDEN was still around when I quit the game about 4 months ago, unless I'm really out of it.

Hmm. EDEN was still around when I quit the game about 4 months ago, unless I'm really out of it.

No, they're still alive. EDEN is working with TERRA against ONE.

Moderator Action: *snip* referral link removed. i play erepublik to and this game is awesome my name is Adam Pro

Bonojuuuuur!

eRepublik is a virtual world where you can do anything you want. Become a member of your Government! Fight for your Country! Open a successful Business! Socialize with other Real Life Players!

eRepublik has around 100,000 players living in 70 eCountries around the world. You can register in any country you wish whenever you want!

Each country has its own community, a place where everyone is friends with each other.

Click below to join NOW!

Moderator Action: *snip* referral link removed.

I was going to link you to one of our other threads about this game, but they are pretty old (over a year, I think). So while we haven't had a recent one, this game is fairly well known around these parts :)

I still feel the same about it as I did last year as I did 3 years ago. An excessively dull, repetitive affair.

I was going to link you to one of our other threads about this game, but they are pretty old (over a year, I think). So while we haven't had a recent one, this game is fairly well known around these parts :)

Moderator Action: -> Threads merged.
CurryAztec, Alzheimer? One of these was also yours ^^.

Yeah, it's part of the pyramid scheme game entry setup. If you click on that link and play the game to a certain level, he'll get gold. :p

i used to have an account in there. I was from my homeland in India.
Then we lost a war... and the account died ...

:(

I stopped playing this game when they started overhauling combat.

eRepublik? I have played that game, it was fun because of the community, but then the combat system put me off. ALSO those stupid multi accounts, I remember that there was a Polonian group, GROMPF?, they were multies.

I doubt I'll get referrals from this forum.

I have been playing eRepublik off and on since December 2008 when I saw a link on a News Site.

Recently the game has changed as of Day 5000. Its a bit more newbie friendly, where battle hero medals are easier to come by for lower division troops.

I expect the team has all their covid shots or something because I was not expecting them to make it newbie friendly again after years of bilking their loyal players.

So if you want to visit again go ahead and catch up on some of the changes.

If you are a spicy fellow join Japan and help some of the few oldies kick out a rouge Serbian Dictator (thats what I am planning on at the moment).

As far as multiple accounts are concerned, the wig's have captcha solutions that need to be carried out on occasion to make multi-citizens less or almost completely useless unless they are worker bots maybe.

Geopolitically speaking there are two big Alliances in a cold war at this time (Asteria and CODE), besides this stagnate and unimaginative reality there are tons of battles to farm Battle Hero medals in (easier now as of day 5000 for lower echelon troops).

PS:

°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø............__¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„ ¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸¤ø„¸¸„ ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\¸¸ „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø..\.................'...../¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø...''...\.......... _.·´ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø.....\..............(º¤ø„¸¸„ ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø „¸