European Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner said:
European bureaucrat is in fact far better than the Czech bureaucrat, so be quiet, please ;)
And the Czech bureaucrat is far better than the Romanian bureaucrat
Sorry about the SPAM but I'm very frustrated :sad:

MasterMind666 said:
And the Czech bureaucrat is far better than the Romanian bureaucrat
Sorry about the SPAM but I'm very frustrated :sad:

Bureaucracy is much better than a failed state.;)

can we stop talking about bureacrats and start complimenting my fine modwork? 713453? [please?-L33t ;) ]
edit: i am joking, here.

Dionysius said:
can we stop talking about bureacrats and start complimenting my fine modwork? 713453? [please?-L33t ;) ]
edit: i am joking, here.
After you implement the eurofigther as the UU. :p :lol:

MasterMind666 said:
After you implement the eurofigther as the UU. :p :lol:
oh, bleagh... alright, i`ll get started on the XML.
surely the completed unitsounds and leaderhead would be enough, but noooo.:rolleyes:
one thing: fighter, jetfighter, stealth fighter or bomber?
not sure what to class it as.:confused:

Dionysius said:
oh, bleagh... alright, i`ll get started on the XML.
surely the completed unitsounds and leaderhead would be enough, but noooo.:rolleyes:
one thing: fighter, jetfighter, stealth fighter or bomber?
not sure what to class it as.:confused:
:lol: , I'd say Jet Fighter :goodjob:

right so.[will use jetfighter]. wasnt thinking very hard when i posted that.:crazyeye:

Eurofighter now in alternate mod

Mozza said:
Or burning sheep.

one thing; what the hell was that about burning sheep?:confused:
EDIT:seriously, i`m lookin for answers!

why is Antarctica more bloody popular than Europe?

EDIT:hang on, that last post put this at the top of the list! yay!

Dionysius said:
right so.[will use jetfighter]. wasnt thinking very hard when i posted that.:crazyeye:

Eurofighter now in alternate mod

one thing; what the hell was that about burning sheep?:confused:
EDIT:seriously, i`m lookin for answers!

A few years ago French farmers set fire to their sheep in some protest or other. I think it was an attempt to stop free trade within the EU.

Mozza said:
A few years ago French farmers set fire to their sheep in some protest or other. I think it was an attempt to stop free trade within the EU.

Really? I thought you mean the sheeps that were killed and burned durring the foot and mouth disease.

Chamaedrys said:
Really? I thought you mean the sheeps that were killed and burned durring the foot and mouth disease.

Loads of cattle, mainly cows were killed then, all accross Europe. Don't want to get to political here, but the bit that really sucks is, foot and mouth doesn't lower the standard of the meet, and after a couple of weeks the cows recover, it's really similar to the common cold.

can someone explain to me the logic of giving the european union a unique unit of 'rapid reaction infantry'? That makes no sense... given the fact that the European union has never rapidly reacted to any military situation... ever.

im all for eurofighter, just as long as it isnt overpowered.

Looks cool. I would change Industrious to Organised, though, as EU is famous for its laws (although whether they actually *reduce* maintenance costs, rather than *increase* them is another thing ;)).

Also, if you want to keep the civ on par with other civs, changing Pottery to Wheel as a starting tech makes sense, since Pottery is a second tier tech and noone has an access to it at the start, so it would be slightly overpowering for EU to have it.

Bureaucracy as a favoured civic for the leader would be perfect. ;)

Any ideas for a unique building?

Fig said:
can someone explain to me the logic of giving the european union a unique unit of 'rapid reaction infantry'? That makes no sense... given the fact that the European union has never rapidly reacted to any military situation... ever.

No EU states have been invaded since the Rapid Reaction Force was concieved, thus they've had nothing to react to.

I apologize for a stupid question but, how do I install this?

unzip it, put the folder in My documents/My games/ civilization 4/ MODS
then load it on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom