European Wars: Flemish, Burgundians and Dutch Armies from High Medieval to late 18thC

Didn't you already made Italians?

Right, but I want re-made the old artillery units with my new anims, add the High and Late Medieval units and three new periods: post-napoleonic, mid 19th C, Late 19th C.

Balthasar, I noticed that one and grabbed it but I still need several more :(
Imperator, those previews look just grand I can't wait to see them done!

Stunned again !:) A cool pack is this. I will grab the dutch for my Epic. Not entirely sure about the rest. But THANKS for all of `em anyway. :goodjob:

Thanks to all for the comments!. As for an American West set, it is in my to do list. The only problem is that I dont'have many images/pics; if someone can help me...
The next pack would be a very huge pack: the Italians from High Medieval (with northern italians, venetians, papal states and sicilians) to late 19th C. The only period I dont'cover is the Napoleonic Age. Next will be a Western Medival Siege weapons and after this I hope the American West pack.;)

A lovely teaser ,it is. :D Especially the American West pack makes me thrilled. :cowboy:
Can you still say a little bit more ? Means ,are you making more classical Cowboys&RedIndians or are you making european troops send to the new land (like Sandris) ?
I`m working on a WildWest too. So I can say that we have gaps for Cowboys and mounted Red Indians. If that helps.

... and your Western Medival Siege weapons will give my Epic the right introduction for Wyrms WW1 units. :drool:

Stunned again !:) A cool pack is this. I will grab the dutch for my Epic. Not entirely sure about the rest. But THANKS for all of `em anyway. :goodjob:

A lovely teaser ,it is. :D Especially the American West pack makes me thrilled. :cowboy:
Can you still say a little bit more ? Means ,are you making more classical Cowboys&RedIndians or are you making european troops send to the new land (like Sandris) ?
I`m working on a WildWest too. So I can say that we have gaps for Cowboys and mounted Red Indians. If that helps.

... and your Western Medival Siege weapons will give my Epic the right introduction for Wyrms WW1 units. :drool:

As for American West pack I want made classical units, say Cheyennes, Apaces, Comances, U.S. Cavalry and some Cow Boy units.

Attachments

• Navajo.jpg
    Navajo.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 65
  • custercav2.jpg
    custercav2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Remembrance.jpg
    Remembrance.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 63
Fantastic units, imperator! Great job!:goodjob::)

I am using many of your units in my Napoleonic Wars ver 2 and was wondering if you might be able to add these units to the mix.

British Mortar Crew

British Rocket Crew

Bedouin Azzar

Bedouin Rifleman

Persian Rifleman

I believe these would make a great addition. I understand you ave a lot on your to do list, but if you could fit these in I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• EnglishMortar.jpg
    EnglishMortar.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 270
  • English Rocket.jpg
    English Rocket.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Azzar.jpg
    Azzar.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 274
  • BedouinRifleman.jpg
    BedouinRifleman.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 265
  • PersianRifleman.jpg
    PersianRifleman.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 255
I am using many of your units in my Napoleonic Wars ver 2 and was wondering if you might be able to add these units to the mix.

British Mortar Crew

British Rocket Crew

Bedouin Azzar

Bedouin Rifleman

Persian Rifleman

I believe these would make a great addition. I understand you ave a lot on your to do list, but if you could fit these in I would really appreciate it.

Ok I can made this units. I want finish first the Italians pack that require much time, but after this I made your request.;)

Top Bottom