European Wars: Flemish, Burgundians and Dutch Armies from High Medieval to late 18thC

I'm not complaining, I'm not pushing, nor am I trying to rush you. :D
Just checking to see how you are progressing with the Italians.

I'm working on, but there are several units to do: the historial periods are High Medieval, Late Medieval, Mid 16th C, Mid 17th C, Early 18th C, Mid 18th C, Late 18th C, Post Napoleonic, Mid 19th C and Late/end 19th C; the civs involved are Savoy/Piemonte, Milan, Venetia, Papal States, Kingdom of Two Sicilies and for Late/end 19th C Italy. So at this moment I have made 80 units but I have to do all the units for the High Medieval, Post Napoleonic and some for Mid/Late 18th C periods.:eek:

80 units already finished ? GREAT !

A chance for 1 (one) modern italian infantrist as well ? I could hardly need him. If not ,never mind.

What you intend for modern? First World War, Second World War, or actual?

FINALLY!! [party] Someone who doesn't think "Elite Italian Infantry" is a contradiction in terms!

for sure, as former Bersaglieri officer, I do not think so... ;)

BTW I would love a modern italian infanty too (I mean "actual" -or at least post WW2- to be used togheter with other nice modern units)

I'd rather see a "16th century pack", then a "17th century pack", etc with all the main nations in it, than see an "italian pack", "French pack", etc with the different period in it.

This way, I could add new eras in my mod step by step :).

I'd rather see a "16th century pack", then a "17th century pack", etc with all the main nations in it, than see an "italian pack", "French pack", etc with the different period in it.

This way, I could add new eras in my mod step by step :).

Not a bad idea. Can you check the civs you need for 16th C/17th C and post a list?
And if you have references/images/pics they are wellcome.

I need France, England, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Russia, China, "Arabia", "North Africa" , "Egypt" and Africa
And Greece...

For the reference pictures, well, actually Sandris has already modelled all of them, but I'm afraid he disappeared and he may never finish it.

Check here

I think Era 9 is already well covered for the European civ by existing units, but there could be some Chinese Ming, and there's nothing for Hellas, or the muslims civ.

Then, for Era 10, 11 12 and 13, I unfortunately have only Sandris model, not the actual unit. The modelling is very accurate, and comes for a good part from pictures I sent to him.

I need France, England, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Russia, China, "Arabia", "North Africa" , "Egypt" and Africa
And Greece...

For the reference pictures, well, actually Sandris has already modelled all of them, but I'm afraid he disappeared and he may never finish it.

Check here

I think Era 9 is already well covered for the European civ by existing units, but there could be some Chinese Ming, and there's nothing for Hellas, or the muslims civ.

Then, for Era 10, 11 12 and 13, I unfortunately have only Sandris model, not the actual unit. The modelling is very accurate, and comes for a good part from pictures I sent to him.

For Some Chinese and Indian units you can see my unit pack here:

Asian pack: China and India mid 16th C - mid 18th C

I'm working on, but there are several units to do: the historial periods are High Medieval, Late Medieval, Mid 16th C, Mid 17th C, Early 18th C, Mid 18th C, Late 18th C, Post Napoleonic, Mid 19th C and Late/end 19th C; the civs involved are Savoy/Piemonte, Milan, Venetia, Papal States, Kingdom of Two Sicilies and for Late/end 19th C Italy. So at this moment I have made 80 units but I have to do all the units for the High Medieval, Post Napoleonic and some for Mid/Late 18th C periods.:eek:

Wow, have been awol for the past week ( been moving to my new home) thnik you could include my request for mortor and rocket units when you get to 18th century and napoleonic era as well as my bedouin request?

Otherwise my only other comment is "INCREDIBLE" keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what you've done. If you have time, can you post some previews?

:clap::clap: :hatsoff::banana::thanx: Patiently waiting:coffee::popcorn:

[...] Otherwise my only other comment is "INCREDIBLE" keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what you've done. If you have time, can you post some previews?

:clap::clap: :hatsoff::banana::thanx: Patiently waiting:coffee::popcorn:

I'd say that's most certainly worthy of a rousing "DITTO!" :w00t:

Best Regards,

Oz

Top Bottom