even more clues you play civ3 too much...

4473: You make a civ-convention scenario. All wonders are "holographic civ-editions" and city improvements are novelty civ items.
4474: Leaders turn out to be anyone who worked with Sid.

4475: ( I did this one ) Have an argument with your history instructor on the fact that a spearman could destroy a tank.

4476: You history teacher agrees. Ethiopia proved it in WWII, didn't they?

um you guys. how does superman destroying a tank have anything to do with playing civ3 to much?

It's a spearmen destroying a Tank, not superman. It is a well-documented fact that in Civ3, when Tanks or Modern Armor are in battle with spearmen, the spear always wins. :spear:

LOL, in a war in my current game I actually found myself thinking, 'oh [expletive], it's a hoplite! My tank is doomed!'

4479: You've actually had this thought yourself. :D

4481: You make a scenario pitting two armies against each other: One with a bunch of tanks, the other with a bunch of spearmen.

4484: You make your favorite acter and actress units and scenarios for the movies, so you don't have to watch them instead of playing civ.
4485: Harrison Ford in Clear and Present Danger
4486: Jessica Biel in Stealth

4487: Upon reading clue 4483, you come to a similar conclusion about Afghanistan and any country that rebels are trying to overthrow.

4488.you die and a million years later, people find you with your eyes wide open staring at the screen. they cant believe your playing civ3. now they have civ5493650375

4489: You know clue 4488 is impossible, because there is only 43 years before the end of the game.

4490: You think that this small wonder should exist:

The Republican Party
Requires: Evil Governing (tech that branches out from Democracy), Democracy government
Effect (Yes, I know, this is impossible, but still): You can draft an unlimited amount of citizens per turn, and military support is free. +1000 unhappy citizens in city this is built in, +1000 unhappy citizens in all other cities.

4491: upon reading 4490 you think there should be another small wonder, the Democratic Party
Requires: Really Bad Governing (branches from Bad Governing from Republic)
Effect: Makes Common Sense Absolete. All military units now have 2 movement, and whenever they're attacked they run. +1000 happies in all cities, but 20 turns later +2000 resisties. Whenever in war nothing happens, really, your cities will do nothing for you.

Top Bottom