Expansion stragety...

Pellaken

The one and only.
I am gunning for the open deputy expansion position... I will share my EXTREMIST stragety on this. this is what I do when I play:

Build Capital City
Defend it with a unit
Make 1 scout unit
Defend it with another unit
Build settlers
Build City
Defend it with a unit
Make 1 scout unit
Defend it with another unit
Build settlers
Build Cities... etc...
after I have a LARGE empire, I build the rodes and things, and then I start imporving cities... eventually I reach a point where I get to a power level from where I take the lead, if I am attacked before that however... :)

I always make sure every city has 1 settler for devloment purposes. we dont have a roads/mines/devloment leader though... any thoughts on how devlopment is worked out?
I will tone these down if I get the position.

So? :crazyeyes

I thought the role of the Dept Leader is simply to post polls, organise discussion and report results of polls to the Pres??? The ultimate decision on what to do will rest with us, the electorate, sort of like mass realtime democracy. That's the name of the game anyway.

Only the first round is appointment on a first-come basis. After that, it'll elections, once per mth. You'll need to get nominated and then voted into office. Not sure how that'll work out in actual terms ....

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
I don't think so. :) I mean, use your common sense ....

Actually...for the game we are going to allow self nomination. This will avoid (as Duck put it) "friends" politics.

Plus without parties...and private conversations...there is really no way for someone to know who to nominate.

Plus is allows people to to self determine what they do.

Top Bottom