Fall from Heaven II PBEM Game

I've received these posts and other message and I will set the goal for myself to define/redifine the rules. As Host there will be a few Rules that are solid although the remaining rules or additional rules can be added/deleted.

Now here is the big question, who do we know that can take everything I've laid out and move it? It would not be fair if I knew where everything is. I don't want somebody to build the whole thing for me because I want to setup the units that each of us will have throughout the game.

Ok more updates tonight

Edit; Before this is completed one leader from each Good and Evil will receive a Hotseat version of this scenario for a final scrub, I have no doubt there will be balance issues

I doubt Kael is available, but I guess asking wont hurt.

Ok, our lineup:
Luthor as Faeryl Viconia of the Svartalfar. (I'm hoping that the two elvish leaders will head up the good/evil sides for roleplaying purposes)
Tebryn Arbandi of the Sheiam for me.
Rodrigo Costa will be Sheelba? (My favorite) of the Clan of Embers.

The only iffy part is Rodrigo's leader. Rodrigo, can we get some direction?

Sabathiel of Bannor or Einion Logos of Elohim for Scienidez (we´re still unsure about that one)

I think the decision of whether Scienidez plays Bannor or Elohim is dependent on whether or not we get to found additional cities.

Ok we are getting closer and closer here. I've added solid non negotiable rules for the Neutral alignments.

Keeping true to what inspired me is a unit management scenario so there will not be Settlers although you can take Barbarian and enemy cities for yourself. So which leader.

Note; I want a change from what I/we play the most and that's turn after turn of Empire building and instead place the players in a post experience situation where some of your units are pre-promoted and unit that are well Experienced but not yet promoted units. These starting units are essentially the Game, those units you train from the start and threw out the game are essential scouts but your imagination and strategy will be invaluable.

I'm sure I've missed many notes but I promise I'll catch up

I have chosen my leader, it will be Ethne the White of Elohim.
Darkness shall not pass our lands, we the Elohimians shall be the bearer of light and bring it upon all the barbarian cities and eraticate all of evil.

We will bring the Light of Elohim to all corners of Erebus

Why not Einion Logos?

The Great People bonus, i rarely play with, so it will be a loss, compared to the +2 Culture, fast expand on captured Barbarian cities.

I think you underestimate the power of Great People. Nevertheless, they are both good choices.

Ok we are all set, our choices are agreeable by all?

Ok if you haven't consider it at this point is like you guys to choose one Good and one Evil Leader, not to be a leader in the game but for it's developement

Ok if you haven't consider it at this point is like you guys to choose one Good and one Evil Leader, not to be a leader in the game but for it's developement

What? :confused:

If you look at rules for the good and evil there are none, I want an efficient way to figure things out like rules, Heroes, there will be lots of ideas and questions arise I'm sure of it

If you look at rules for the good and evil there are none, I want an efficient way to figure things out like rules, Heroes, there will be lots of ideas and questions arise I'm sure of it

I still don´t know what you´re asking. :dunno:

Ahhhh you want each side to pinpoint a Leader of good and a Leader of Evil? Like a spokesman of some sort? To discuss the rules? :)
(Man we are hardheaded :p)

You are exactly correct
This will streamline the Rules and setup phase, rather than I post here and have 6 or 7 replies I'll will be working with just 2 who can discuss with their group in return.

I'm asking for this because you will end up with several very powerful units and so will the opposing alignment and I want both parties to agree with the setup

You are exactly correct
This will streamline the Rules and setup phase, rather than I post here and have 6 or 7 replies I'll will be working with just 2 who can discuss with their group in return.

I'm asking for this because you will end up with several very powerful units and so will the opposing alignment and I want both parties to agree with the setup

Roger that, the GOOD GUYS already started a little vote :)
We will return with the result :)

Top Bottom