Fantasy Baseball 2014

With a couple of Cactus League games a week from today, spring training is almost here. What are everyone's favorite teams in the league?
Unfortunately for me, I'm a Cubs fan..

Nationals for me.

It looks like the regular season starts 3/22 with two games between Arizona and LAD in Australia. I'm not sure if these games are going to count for fantasy though?

It looks like the regular season starts 3/22 with two games between Arizona and LAD in Australia. I'm not sure if these games are going to count for fantasy though?

Yeah they'll count for this league. Our draft will happen a few days before those games.

Yeah they'll count for this league. Our draft will happen a few days before those games.

Here's hoping I wind up with Kershaw and it will count for me! It will be interesting to see who takes the first pitcher, since this league is so deep I am sure a couple will go in the first round..

Here's hoping I wind up with Kershaw and it will count for me! It will be interesting to see who takes the first pitcher, since this league is so deep I am sure a couple will go in the first round..

I'm pretty sure Kershaw will go first round.

Top Bottom