Favorite RiFE hero?

Who is your favourite hero in RiFE?

• Total voters

Krieger66

Lord of all things necro
While all heros' in RiFE are powerfull and unique in their own flavor, I have found some that I like a little more than others. My favorite hero happens to be Alazkan, he's messed around with more civ's and is just generally my most used hero. But who is your favourite hero?

Biased as I am, I suppose I shouldn't vote for my own creations (Corgayle). :p

Not really big on any of the heroes that are in otherwise, to be honest, but Barnaxus has my vote.

I see no Guybrush Threepwood on that list!

But in all honesty, D'tesh. Favorite hero is from my favorite civ. Go figure.

Missed a few heroes here, btw. Goliath, Auric, Coatlann just off the top of my head.

http://greyfox.me/rife/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Heroes

82 pages in that category. :p

And that's not including the Hamstalfar hero. :mischief:

Auric is one of the top ones...but I can only have 25 choices. I really did think I had put guybrush as a choice, I may have messed up though and accidently replaced him.:crazyeye:

Can't believe I missed the mechanos main hero, that was a little sloppy of me lol.

Guybrush isn't in but Acheron is. :lol:

I like them all.

But, I had to vote for Donal Lugh.

For the Bannor, he's amazing. Kill a skeleton, run back to town, recruit a bazillion fodder units, rinse and repeat..

I leave barrows and graveyards up when playing Bannor, just to be assured I'll have a skeleton to kill in case I need a quick influx of units. As soon as one pops, I use his Recruit function in my biggest city then kill the skeleton to get the ability back. Rinse/repeat/win.

Recruiting a bunch of champions, horseman and assassins whenever they're needed is outstanding. In the late game, there are usually summoned skeletons and demons in any battle, so you're always assured of having Donal with his Recruit ability handy.

Note: A nod has to go out to Alcinus. The roleplaying opportunities he presents as you try to hunt the crazy, treasonous, so-and-so down are an excellent flavor addition. :)

I like them all.

But, I had to vote for Donal Lugh.

For the Bannor, he's amazing. Kill a skeleton, run back to town, recruit a bazillion fodder units, rinse and repeat..

I leave barrows and graveyards up when playing Bannor, just to be assured I'll have a skeleton to kill in case I need a quick influx of units. As soon as one pops, I use his Recruit function in my biggest city then kill the skeleton to get the ability back. Rinse/repeat/win.

Recruiting a bunch of champions, horseman and assassins whenever they're needed is outstanding. In the late game, there are usually summoned skeletons and demons in any battle, so you're always assured of having Donal with his Recruit ability handy.

Note: A nod has to go out to Alcinus. The roleplaying opportunities he presents as you try to hunt the crazy, treasonous, so-and-so down are an excellent flavor addition. :)

That sounds like a great ability. I'm actually playing bannor for the first time so I'll check that out. Thanks for the tip.:goodjob:

Meshabber of Dis. Die mortals Die! There's no hope for your race ^^

This poll needs to be redone I think.

Top Bottom