Feud: A New Interactive AAR

The House of Kirti Forms

History: one of the barbarian tribes that defected to Rome (Fat cross spread) They are the most influential in local villages, and their house members, one by one, became chiefs/mayors. Soon, the House of Kirti owned an entire plot of land.

I'll take the Grapes plot as soon as it flips. If not, then i guess I HAVE to take the grassland plot.

I'll take the Grapes plot as soon as it flips. If not, then i guess I HAVE to take the grassland plot.

You'll hafta fight me for it, first! :evil:

Well, we'll see.

Nice. Now that most of the plots are claimed. Its time for the Council to decide who will be Rome's first Chief.

The House of Uther nominates House Kaprise. While the Council has yet to see the wisdom of the Kaprise, we believe that they are a good choice.

I accept the nomination on behalf of my House.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see Whosit's post.

OCC: Also, Arya and Omega still need to claim land tiles.

Only one of them will be able to claim. The other will have to wait until borders pop and hope the Chief feels charitable.

There are only two tiles left: grassland. So I'm stuck with the first turn expansion. Maybe they can refuse land in exchange for money to start with? I'd perfer to not be a starting house and have the Grapes/Plains/Forest/hill next the the river to the east of rome. My tribe is Samnites, and the clan is the Kirti Clan.

There are only two tiles left: grassland. So I'm stuck with the first turn expansion. Maybe they can refuse land in exchange for money to start with? I'd perfer to not be a starting house and have the Grapes/Plains/Forest/hill next the the river to the east of rome. My tribe is Samnites, and the clan is the Kirti Clan.

Hmm....ok.

30 gold start of a claimed plot should work. 30 gold is a turnset amount of unimproved gold. Not a lot but decent.

Also, that would forfeit a chance to be on the Elder Council at the beginning annnnd make politics a bit difficult for you if you decide you one to be a tribe on the wine (which can't even be improved until calendars which is a long way off)

I still say we research mining. Nomination to come later.

Ok, then I'll take the 30 gold and be a expansionist explorer tribe!

I'm gonna save it for now.

Actually, this game me an idea for a few NPC tribes and events to come up later.

Should be interesting.

Problem is that Kirti is technically outside of Roman territory at the moment. :p

>.< Yeah... Please Update so I can get in the game!?

Getting closer to launch now. Most land has been claimed and the Elder Council membership is, for the most part, solid.

So, now the Elder Council has to decide on the Chief and maybe some more time to let various backroom deals go through. :lol:

Top Bottom