Feud: A New Interactive AAR

Bad news.

I can't get the GEM map to work with the latest beta of 1.75. So, it comes down to whether or not we should either A.) Play 1.74 or B.) Use a custom generated map using Earth2 or 3 mapscript or any mapscript

Thoughts?

OOC: I am not familiar with GEM to be quite honest, but unless theirs some huge game changing aspect between 1.74 and 1.75, lets do 1.74.

OOC: I am not familiar with GEM to be quite honest, but unless theirs some huge game changing aspect between 1.74 and 1.75, lets do 1.74.

Nothing that's a huge game changer but all the little stuff end up to be one.

Unless there's something wrong with the map/mod we are currently using, let's just stick with what we have.

Outside from WIM, and maybe Aysee, nobody really has played this mod, so might as well stick to the one we got.

I'll keep tweaking the map but if the new Chief is decided before I finish, I'll just play 1.74H.

After all, this may be the first and only Feud I'll run for Civilization IV so no reason to sweat the small things. :lol:

I support the House of Nal'Drim for the post of Chieftain.

The McGale clan arrives.

We of the McGale clan love adventure, and profit. Intrepid explorers and cunning merchants, loyal allies and fearsome enemies.

I'll take any land tile that's still up for grabs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's still a grassland tile left, right?

Hold up guys, im not inactive. Ive just barely kept up with RP so far. Im reading now.

AS ONE OF THE FIRST HOUSES THAT APPEARED, AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN GROUNDED FOR A FEW DAYS (and i just might still get grounded again, its complicated) I ASK THAT I BE ALLOWED TO CLAIM THE GRASSLAND TILE DIRECTLY SOUTH OF ROME.

Yeah sorry for the unexplained abscense, but i prioritized keeping up with RP instead. Im back though, and i intend to keep up with this one no matter what (unless LH starts throwing around meteors in RP, which would be problematic to my plans).

1.74 sounds good, as i dont play either, although i have looked into GEM in the past and it really adds alot to the map and its size.

I nominate LH to be chief!

I think that we need to organize an official vote and set a deadline, otherwise, nothing is going to happen (activity here has been steadily decreasing, although the failing forums hasn't helped).

As it stands, Lighthearter has three supporters (himself included), and I have two (myself included). Several houses have yet to propose additional candidates or to show their support (or indifference).

Ruination!

I tried starting up RoM: AND like I usually do (directly) but for some reason it kept crashing so I tried to go through vanilla Civ: BTS.

Apparently, I don't have vanilla CivIV installed. :confused:

Right now: I'm at a lost as to what to do. I'm not sure I want to go through uninstalling BTS (worst case scenario, both BTS and CivIV) after I just installed Civ5.

So, I'm going to have to (sadly) take this down unless someone else wants to pick up the reins.

Start a CiV fued! Only 6 tiles to start, but more intuitive buying opportunities as well as chances for merchant houses! Bad part? No world builder.

[rant]CiV doesn't have a World Builder. Sheesh, and I thought leaving out PBEM support was bad enough.[/rant]

Well in that case who wants to see how long i can keep this up? Im not promising too many updates, and i dont fully understand the concept yet, but ill try when i get home if enough people are willing to stay.

i would still prefer Sonereal to do it though. it looked REAL promising, and if i GM it i cant play it.

Civ 5 doesn't give two cents about multiplayer, at least in the ladder sense, doesn't give two sense about any player who spends more than a couple of hours oohing and aahing, and doesn't give two cents about me, otherwise it would be free. But thats just my two cents. :3

We could do this in base BtS perhaps? I could run it.

Top Bottom