FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

I have not seen this mentioned before.
But the scrollbar in the city-screen is stuck.

Edit: I mean in the resource window in the city-screen.

There's no mention of Rust in this thread so...
Rust doesn't take away metal promotions, as its description claims.

Level 4 of the altar of the lunnotar doesn't stop the spread of hell into your lands - i thought it should stop the spread even if you're netural?

It used to, but hasn't been implemented yet. It is probably back in Shadow.

(Frankly, I think the whole was hell spreads should be reworked. I'd like the altars each to slow hell a little more than the one before, and only the final one (or maybe the last one a Great Prophet could build instead) stop it completely. Hell should definately encroach on good lands eventually.)

Surely someone has pointed this out by l, but I did not see anything so...

Copper is not showing up in my resources list after I build mines. I have researched mining, and the resource shows up on the map. I also have river access, and I even built roads just to be sure. I am getting the production bonus by working the tile, but not the actual resource on my city screen.

You're sure you have researched Bronze Working? Copper shows up when you research Mining, and you can build mines on it, but you cannot actually access the resource until you research Bronze Working. The same is true with Smelting/Iron Working, and Metal Casting/Mithril Working.

I got a problem. I can start the mod and play as normal. And I can load save files as normal for 1-3 times. But after that the save gets Runtime Error everytime I load it. Also the autosaves won't work.

I got a problem. I can start the mod and play as normal. And I can load save files as normal for 1-3 times. But after that the save gets Runtime Error everytime I load it. Also the autosaves won't work.

Im not sure. I tried to reproduce with a current version of "shadow" and it seem to do multiple loads and saves fine. Hopefully you wont have a problem with the new version.

Capturing a City with an Evangelist unit (Sphener in this case) causes a CTD.
EDIT: Sorry posted the the wrong save, I seem to have LOST the autosave.

I"m playing as the Banner with Order and have some Confessors. Its still fairly early in the game and a Privateer jets by my coast line. I decide to soften it up and cast Ring of Fire from the shores within my territory. The only things around besides the Confessors and Privateer is my capital with 2 units which are both mine.

Upon casting the Ring of Fire on the Privateer I declare war on the Amurites.

Playing as the Elohim tonight and went to combat Hyborem. When I got to his first city, Dis, it was a size 2 and fell to a size 1 while i was bombarding it with my cannons, and then was razed with no take over when i defeated his units. Also sent my men-at-wars to surround his only other city and bombard/blockade it. It went from a size 5 down to a size 2 and when i defeated his units it showed a size 1 city in its place. It looks like the Fallow trait was not working for him.

I've got an issue. I have Warlords and BtS. I just downloaded aid installed FFH 2 025, the l patch, and the Media pack.

The mod starts up fine. I can hear the music, see the menu. I can browse the Civilopedia fine. I can set up a Custom Game. But when I try to actually launch the game, Civ4 crashes.

I tried enabling that python thing, but I don't get any message other than the usual Windows 'do you want to send an error report?' crap.

Any thoughts? A way to find out what the problem is, maybe?

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

I was playing as Calabim. Ashen veil is still unresearched. My units kept turning into barbarian units. The Armegeddon counter was only at five, and I was losing a unit every fifteen to twenty turns. What gives?

are you building units with the enraged promotion? (lunatics for example). They have a chance of 1% per turn to turn barbarian.

An adept managed to kill Loki even though he supposedly can't be killed (even if surrounded). I'm assuming it was because he was the last unit to die before the city was captured, he then tried to flee into in the same city and the city was no longer in my control.

Spoiler :

Jono: Pretty sure you cannot flee from a city.

cinshaac: As Demus said, probably enraged promotion. Can also be given to any unit through mutation (if you have Chaos mana)

Mercury Knight: You also have 3.13 patch for BtS?

kidcarson: He could have been sacraficing population for production maybe. I don't do it myself, so I don't know if you are allowed to drop yourself all the way to population of 1.

Top Bottom