FfH2 Bug Thread

Bug: Yggrassil can start on the top of resource, and lost the fruits (no happy/health bonus)!
I got it two times in Splintered Court scenario, once it start on copper and once on cotton.

Edit: 5 times start Splintered Court, 5 times Yggrasi was on the top of another resoure (path e). But when I start normal game, found Yggrasi on the map, and it was normal.

Attachments

• Yggrasil.jpg
    Yggrasil.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 107
I don't know if this is scenario only (Splintered Court) so I am posting it in the main bug thread.

(Under patch e)
When upgrading an assassin to a shadow, with Svartalfar as civ, the shadow is unable to cast mask, therefore being unable to gain hidden nationality. If the shadow is built as a normal unit [not upgraded], then it is able to cast mask. edit :yes the shadow(s) have esus as religion. edit 2: shadows were able to cast mask a few turns later, although that was certainly not right as there was nothing that should have been blocking mask from being cast?
Image below>

Spoiler :

Another problem I noticed under patch b (during the scenario Labrascum, although I'm unsure if this is a main game problem as well so I am posting here):
The luchuirp buildings list shows two pallens engines, although when one is built the second pallens engines dissapears.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0021.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0021.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 457
  • Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 438
Bug: Yggrassil can start on the top of resource, and lost the fruits (no happy/health bonus)!
I got it two times in Splintered Court scenario, once it start on copper and once on cotton.

Edit: 5 times start Splintered Court, 5 times Yggrasi was on the top of another resoure (path e). But when I start normal game, found Yggrasi on the map, and it was normal.

I've had that happen in the normal game - patria spawned under an ancient tower.

Attachments

• remnantstower.JPG
    remnantstower.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 86
I am using _no hell terrrain_, but Mercurians should not be able to be summoned before AV is founded

oops question answered thanks feel free to delete this post and the attached file.

Attachments

• basium before AV.JPG
    basium before AV.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 92
I am using _no hell terrrain_, but Mercurians should not be able to be summoned before AV is founded and then the Infernals summoned with Infernal Pact, no?

That was changed a while back, the Mercurian Gate can be built without the Infernals' having been summoned.

Is the terrain supposed to be classic civ4 on the splintered court and grand menagerie scenarios? I seem to get that when i load those two...

A note on the AIs in normal games: some are really strong, mostly the warmonger civs in the early game and the builder civs seem to struggle to stay in the game.

Not sure if this is a bug. On the changelog, I saw:

3. Added the Baron Duin Halfmorn leader (Doviello minor leader).

Does that mean only the Doviello can build him? I was able to build him as Amurites

Not sure if this is a bug. On the changelog, I saw:

3. Added the Baron Duin Halfmorn leader (Doviello minor leader).

Does that mean only the Doviello can build him? I was able to build him as Amurites

That isn't a bug. He is a minor leader for scenario use.

It would be nice if golden age counters could be paused for stasis. Is there a way to do this?

Yeah actually, I'm pretty sure there is. We can just put a check in when stasis is cast for each player, and if they are in a golden age, add 20 turns to the golden age.

Though, I'm not sure if this is really a bug per se, or Stasis being just too good. It is definitely a mean thing for Auric to do...

It just occurred to me, there should be a Trophy for getting all of Falamars... special... events.

Not sure if this is intended or not, but Enraged doesn't seem to cause my units to turn barbarian in two different scenarios.

The first was The Momus (on patch 'a'), where I had a swordsman and settler start with Crazed. I sent the swordsman off to explore, thinking he'd eventually go barbarian, but instead he just seemed to periodically gain and lose Enraged while remaining under my control.

More recently, I played Into the Desert as Malakim (on patch 'e'). I had a hunter with the starting Great Commander attached explore a lair and get possessed by a demon, which made him Crazed and Enraged. After a few turns he lost the Enraged, but didn't turn barb.

I actually hope this is intentional, because I hate losing my units to Enraged all the time!

I've had enraged turn a unit barbarian once; Rosier the Oathtaker became possessed when he explored a dungeon right after defeating Muirin, and then turned barbarian once I had captured half of the Lanun cities, on the turn I completed my first adept so could give him loyalty. If the scenario hadn't been broken this death would have been the end.

I have not however seen it work in any other scenario so far, even though my units become enraged quite often.

I was playing the Grand Margerine senario, and when I opened up relations (Turn 0), the game's background was the one of the game that I used before starting up the senario.

Ogres as Champion UU is one heck of an upgrade. Since you need a training yard to build ogres, you used to have to get the horseback line AND the Melee line (To at least bronze working) now you just get smelting + Iron working, and you are cooking!

I actually do like that they are a melee oriented civ again though.

Playing as Balesraphs, I used Blinding Light (Sun 2 spell) on a stack of units to hold them.

Then, used Taunt from a Harlequin to make them attack.
Sometimes, a unit that supposedly "cannot move (1) or (2)" will attack.

However, I tried the same thing with Charm Person, and that works just fine.
If all the units are charmed, the option to cast taunt won't even appear. (yay)

Top Bottom