FfH2: Source Code

Howdy Team!

It looks like the build date in G is newer than D. I don't know if you just rebuild fresh for every patch, or changes were made...

If there was a source update in the last patch, can we see that going up soon? :) If not, just a note to confirm... and if H is going to require a source update, perhaps waiting for that release to get it up would be cool.
Thanks!

Cheers!

First post updated to the latest (0.22 h) source code.

Hmmm... I saw the Smarter Orcs source .zip and wondered if FFH made it's own source public. I must have missed it...

yeah, I couldn't assemble or 'build a code project' to save my own backside atm, but taking a look at some of the hard-coded portions of FFH would be cool...

Is it possible to keep older versions of the source code up? Specifically I am looking for v 0.20

Here is the latest version of 0.20. No I probably wont be storing old version on the FTP server. I try to keep that as cleaned up as possible (not that you can tell by the 300-400 files I have there).

But this should be the version you are looking for:

Download here: CvGameCoreDLL020g.zip

Here is the latest version of 0.20. No I probably wont be storing old version on the FTP server. I try to keep that as cleaned up as possible (not that you can tell by the 300-400 files I have there).

But this should be the version you are looking for:

Download here: CvGameCoreDLL020g.zip
Thank you.

I've created a hash described below. It seems to work pretty well- about twice as well as the default in my sample.

Spoiler :
I've been working on improving the speed of the Smarter Orcs mod. I've noted that a significant percentage of the time appears to be spent doing searches in m_infosMap (which is a hash map). Does anyone have a good hash algorithm (or can point to one) for a large number of items where:

The items to be hashed are strings.
These strings consist of upper case letters and underscores.
The underscores separate words.
The first word (or group of words) are common to many items.
The size of the hash map is in the range of 4000.

Thanks for your time.

Thx a lot. I wasn't really hoping for it anytime soon, because of the patch letters for 0.23 have not reached the middle of the alphabet till now. Then I read your comment in the svaratalfar thread about not patching 0.23 any further if nothing serious arises and I thought there might be a chance.

Sorry to bother, but is it about time the source was updated? If I am correct, you are posting .23, whereas the download for the game advertises it as .30...

Am I missing something obvious?

Sorry to bother, but is it about time the source was updated? If I am correct, you are posting .23, whereas the download for the game advertises it as .30...

Am I missing something obvious?

If you look under the Modders Guide To FfH2 sticky you will find the most up-to-date code in the first post

The "most up to date" is for .30h, but we are up to .30k now. I know that at least one of these patches (and possibly all of them) contain SDK changes, so this source code is not really up to date.

As I included the UnitStats mod and vehem's Icehouse SDK changes (in addition to one bug fix that made it into patch j, but that doesn't matter now), that means that my mod cannot be updated or released until after the current source code is posted and the other mods are updated (not that I'll have time to work on it for at least a couple of weeks anyway).

The source code in this thread is for the last version of FfH for vanilla civ; all future developments are with BtS.

Top Bottom