Final Fantasy 7 Mod

hey Magus this mod is brillant

But no complement goes with out critisim even if i can't spell it :D

ok this mod has some withdraws here is what i feel
the Terrain could be alittle better (nothing agiant the resoucres [although i would like to see more :D]) ok but about the terrain i just don't like the origianlity from civ if you catch my drift (make new terrain blocks from you)

also i feel that you could work on the units more and uphold the ideal of alot load of units (diffrent lvls and stuff like that [but i know that might be a little much]

also city names LOL i was Avalacne the other night and i discovered that there was a ton of Frogotten City/Capitals and all that :p (about 40 of them lol so yeah new names

also last but surly not least Add more empires... I know Sephiroth is in FF7 :p and also i know there are like random monsters but yeah just little stuff liek that

If you feel its just making fun or critising your work then sorry its jsut my opinon of extras you could add

(oh btw i love how you have the map so detailed and so far what you got i can admit is much better then what i can make right now)

i hope to see this grow even more maybe its up to you

cheers :D
good luck and i will be watching

Well, it looks like I won't be able to do anything until my week off during Thanksgiving because:

1. I'm starting to get more homework, and weekdays leave me as little time as they already did.
2. I work and go to Polish school on weekends, along with doing projects, and I sometimes have to go somewhere with my parents, making weekends useless.
3. I broke my arm, which slows down my writing and typing A LOT, and pretty much renders my Trackball Mouse useless.

After downloading, when i tried to open it with civ editor, it said Error: Not a Valid Scenario....wtf why am i the only one here with this prob

Hey Magus, I'll be taking a quick unit making break soon, and get those resources you need....

THen I'll do President Rufus Shinra sometime in the fairly near future.....

Ok, is it supposed to be a map (like a zipped file) or an application that installs itself, see it displays the icon like a map. Then the error occurs when i try to open it. but im downloading from the link and its not working, and yes im using civ3 conquests editor

i know what the problem is now, its a .rar file. whenever i download rar files they get all screwy and mess up:cry: so i usually stick to zipped files...thats really too bad cuz i really wanted to play this:(

what opens a .rar file? i dont think i have it or i just dont know:blush: but other than that i would have to ask for u to put it in a zip but im sure that would take to long to satisfy one person:lol: thats really too bad, maybe i can still get the next mod about final fantasy...someday:cry:

i downloaded WINRAR (thanks to lord maribeth) and now i can play this mod!!!:D :D im so downloading right now

This mod is EXCELLENT! My congrats to magus77:goodjob: !! 10/10 A+ whatever ya need its great....

ps im a ff7 junkie:lol:

Top Bottom