Final Fantasy 7 Mod

I think that you should add new terrain, something like snoopys. I think that would go well with the new units, and city graphs.

After some checking and combining, here's what I did for terrain:

1. Replace everything Snoopy's terrain
2. Replace everything with Womok's terrain
3. Use GIDustin's terrain improvement (for Womok's terrain)
4. Use Wheel Gator's tundra-forest alteration (for Snoopy's terrain).

The terrain update is in Update #6, first post like always.

P.S. I'm thinking of doing Chrono Trigger maps, and I've noticed that Womok's terrain looks good for those maps.

umm, since i seem to be the only one thinkin here (besides you magus77, i know you are;) ) how about new roads?

new unit hmm, how about a ultima weapon? Ya know the thing that ya gotta kill to get clouds ultimate weapon. Or would that be too hard, I think it would be hard...

It would have to be a barbarian you could rename barbarians to Weapons or planet weapons or something like that to be more accurate. I'm such a FF7 nut:D

Sounds Great;) and it's alright, I can wait. Besides I'm working on stuff to and during Christmas I will get alot done.

ok, also another suggestion, you should through all the patches togethor into the mod considering there are so many of them. it would be easier as just one download with them already updated into the mod or just one patch.

edit: thx looks like it is already done. I haven't played it since the first time it was posted (pre-updated) im going to re-dl and with the update and give some more feedback.

edit2: when i tryed to dl the original thing (i deleted the file) it went to that rapid share thing as usual but said this "file not found". Could you fix this or upload your copy directly to civ fanatics and not through rapid share so i can play it? idk know if you need a pic but it always helps me to see it so here it is:

Top Bottom