• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

yeah thats basically where im at

i think its probably just snerk

outside chance of pzelda and topsecret

mary didnt mention pzelda at all really but i dont really think pzelda was that wolfy

I'm mostly convinced by how quickly and easily Zelda was pulled back onto the Seon train. If they had stuck to their guns when they jumped we might not have gotten Seon and no one would have looked at them twice for jumping, but they hopped right back on.

Reads:
TOWN
Synsensa - Not NK based on Jo so town
Visorslash - Confirmed innocent because Manasi saved him
JohannaK - South Korea and no counter claim
Timsup2nothin - Started the Seon lynch
pzelda - Seon wagon
Takhisis - These posts builds town lean for me, along with what I know Tak acts like when guilty. Also his absence leads me to believe (via meta) that he's not mafia.

My gut instinct tells me that I should suspect Takhisis. He has made an awful lot of analysis and lists for day 1 for which I don’t think analysis of such nature are possible yet, and a lot of his comments and statements are either empty or funny jokes. He doesn’t tend to be overly confrontational, and is active in the game. This tends to fit the profile of a mafia member that I am familiar with.
What does CFD mean?
I think Tak, Manasi, and Omega are all together. See how yesterday Tak and Manasi voted for the same person, who was innocent and killed? Now two of them again are going after one person, trying to get another townie (@Synsensa) killed.

And just like yesterday, Manasi looks like she's waiting to see who she can eliminate. Looks really suspicious from my laywoman's pov.

SCUMMY
Snerk

why wont you vote mary snerk?

Same reason you wont vote Jo?

But fine, seems my hands are tied.

vote: Mary

I see Snerk as voting Mary while feeling he had no other recourse. I really don't see that it could be anyone else, unless Seon and Mary were really trying to bus Tak?? But that doesn't make any sense. If it's not Snerk, I am just plain confused. :lol:

vote: Snerk

I really have no idea what I'm doing, so for now I'm just going to do whatever @Snerk does.

Vote: Omega

I'm sorry @Omega124, I have nothing against you personally, but I have to vote for someone :(
:hmm:

Okay, thank you @Visorslash, your posts were very helpful, and I'm going back and reading other peoples' thought posts.

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

RRRaskolnikov is 99% town. I'm thinking this because he and I were mafia last time, and he's now sharing publicly the kinds of things he was only sharing with us last time. I imagine if he was mafia again, he'd be doing things like he was last time. Right now he seems like our leader, and I believe following his advice is a really good idea.

I feel very strongly Manasi is a mafia. She's keeping her head low, but is very eager to jump on bandwagons. Yesterday she voted very late to make sure Yakostovian was lynched, who we all know now was a good guy. She also said now she's up for joining a lynching of me, whom some others have described as "low hanging fruit for mafia."

I think the other two likely candidates are Takhisis and Omega124. Omega put on a weird early support vote for Tak, and Tak helped kill Yako. Tak also got started going really early yesterday. Manasi helped make sure Omega wasn't lynched. It seems to me these three are working together.

I feel Visorslash is probably town, because he's beng really helpful (and why would he want to do so if he's mafia?) I feel the same about Timsup2nothin for the same reasons. With my really clumsy newbie play, I feel I'd be a prime target for the mafia to jump on to get me lynched, but these two guys I feel are honestly trying to help.

I need to study more to get more of an idea.

For now, I'm going to vote: Manasi.
I don't see Mary bringing up Tak if he's guilty.
Also Omega being name-dropped by Mary so I am cleared completely by these posts. :p :thumbsup:

I'm sorry @pzelda, it's my first game playing with power roles, and I feel stupid for having such a thought. After reading what you said and looking back at what I wrote, I see exactly what you mean (learning!)

I'm feeling more suspicious today of Takhisis and JohannaK. But I respect Tim's views on Snerk, but something about Johanna's quick pile on just seems very overly eager to me (does he know too much?) Snerk sadly does seem rather evil this game for some reason, but if we lynch him and he ends up as innocent, I'm going to be rather convinced Johanna's going to be maniacally laughing behinds our backs.

Takhisis on the other hand is just keeping too quiet for my tastes, and he seems like he's watching and waiting for his moment to strike. I feel a vibe that I don't like.

I may change my vote later, I'm sure it'll be a long two days, but right now I'm going to vote: Takhisis (but I've got a strong leaning to Snerk too, I'm so sorry dear :()

Only I may taste @Snerk.
Yeah, looking at these posts, I am just gonna go Snerk. To be honest I will be really confused if it isn't him.

So what if it isn't Snerk?

Do we lynch me? When I get lynched and flip innocent, who are we left with?

pzelda? Tak?

I can only see it being pzelda or Tak as long as Jo is telling the truth about Syn. So tbh I can't see it being anyone except Snerk. Those two don't add up, although weirder things have happened.

Pzelda next most likely
Also I see the mafia killing Jo next so you will probably survive another day. But hopefully it's just Snerk and we win.

I gotta go to bed - I have 2 papers due this week. :lol: But almost done with one so I should be fine.

vote: Snerk

If Jo shows up and clears him I'll just have to get up off the floor and figure out what to do next.

Snerk is not North Korea

Top Bottom