Finished version of C2C?

Maybe. I don't know much about it. I'm going off a couple of footnotes I've seen in passing and he didn't talk much about it on the forum or directly with me. Some player AI strategies I'm not too familiar with yet. This is one of them.
I'll adjust it a bit more to the "not turtle" side.

Older players may have played it 5 years ago, noticed its flaws at the time, and moved on.
Well in my case I am one of those who actually came back, though I'm pretty young, but I always have used C2C as an example of active modding community Personally I prefeer CIV III, but I play CIV IV because of C2C. Despite being young I haven't played much Civ V and VI, the boring gameplays killed my hype.

v38 should be a hell of a lot better
Let's hope so :)
However, as a casual player myself I going to stick with the SVN 9634 version (aka v. 37.5) posted some months ago, having the SVN updated it's inconvenient to me.

I planify to come back playing C2C. I gave up some months ago because a nasty bug (should be resolved with help of a member of your team). But I probably will begin a new game.
I played some others 4x, trying to discover some good things. I played Beyond Earth a little, and even people don't like it, I liked. Probably it should be better with some mods.
I played also Endless Space 2, and that a very good game. But I stopped it because game breaking bug. So I will not play it soon, waiting it's patched.
Actualy, I play Master of orion. I have a lot of other 4x to play more because I didnt play it very much, like age of wonder 3.
But nothing is as much deeper than C2C i have to admit.
Also I like auto-battle. Master of orion (the last one), it's better to use manual battle, but I don't understand how to use it well and it's not turn by turn (real time with pause), so I don't like. ES2 is better, you just choose a tactic card and it's all done. Age of wonder is more easy to understand with manual battle. But honestly, it take too long time to do it. I really prefer full auto battle when playing a 4x. There is too many battles.

So speaking of that influx of new players bored with the most recent edition of civ...do people recommend playing v37, or some nightly build or? It seems odd that its been years since a new version was released when it seems like there's multiple people making improvements almost daily, but this mod looks fantastic.

So speaking of that influx of new players bored with the most recent edition of civ...do people recommend playing v37, or some nightly build or? It seems odd that its been years since a new version was released when it seems like there's multiple people making improvements almost daily, but this mod looks fantastic.
We're within a week or two of v38. Best suggestion is to get the SVN version if you can. Instructions on that are in the first post of the SVN thread stickied on this forum.

Top Bottom