Fitted Irrigation

The corridors don't fit very well. It's hard to tell them apart from roads.

Very very nice! Though personally I do not have a use for them, I always find your work inspiring. I don't know why, it's just how I feel when I see your work. Actually after browsing through all the links in your sig I decided to start working on some graphic mods.

Much better. You can definitely tell the difference between them and the roads now.

Pounder said:
Here is a preview with some railroads, telephone poles, roads and the paved roads, actually the paved roads look a bit like pipelines in this preview. Gives me an idea, maybe I should mod them to look more like pipelines.

Nice job on these pretty additions and HEY- where have you been hiding all these months ? :)

Is it for preplaced irrigation in a mod or for hgeneral use? if it's preplaced the roads could be made invisible.. cause just normal roads on the pathways look quite strange, what io first thought was : uhh the big brown irrigation- cannal looks quite dirty...

these look nice Pounder great work when do u intend to release this new version????

Pounder said:
Here is a preview with some railroads, telephone poles, roads and the paved roads, actually the paved roads look a bit like pipelines in this preview. Gives me an idea, maybe I should mod them to look more like pipelines.

OMG, this looks great! :goodjob:

Top Bottom