France 1650 - 1800

Steph

Multi Many Tasks man
Retired Moderator
Good job on this. Helpful and welcome.
But why isn`t Sandris uploading his own units ?

Edil: posts in another language than english are not allowed. Please make it readable !

Is the first era civ colored?
All these models looks fantastic. But I am not an expert on 18th century European military uniforms. Also no civ color really limits their use in my opinion. Can I request for some minor parts to be civ colored, like the bands on the horse

Is the first era civ colored?
All these models looks fantastic. But I am not an expert on 18th century European military uniforms. Also no civ color really limits their use in my opinion. Can I request for some minor parts to be civ colored, like the bands on the horse
Some units are civ coloured in the first era. You can always request more civ colour. But you see; spoiling historically correct uniforms with parts in ugly civ colour really limits their use in my opinion. So you won't get it.
If you really need civ coloured units, I suggest you wait a few days. Since I got comments about this, I'll do a little surprise before making the Germans.

Especially
Mousqetaire + Cardinal Guard = :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
As we saw them in movie by "Les Trois Mousquetaires" Dumas novel! A cult soviet movie, a cult soldiers! :)
Thank you! :) Is it necessary to say about highest quality? Well, if it produced by Sandris - you always know it is toppest.

(a "Thank you" in Russian)
Я обожаю "д'Артаньяна и трёх мушкетёров" - это самый лучший ИМХО фильм из серии. А уж "Пора- пора- порадуемся..." иногда исполняется всей тусовкой на природе. :) Поэтому твои юниты будут однозначно культовыми в моём моде. Да, я тоже делаю мод, включающий множество твоих юнитов. :) Спасибо, спасибо тебе! С каким восхищением я смотрел на предварительные картинки в прошлом году и как расстроился, когда ты исчез! Ты - лучший. Это моё твёрдое основательно мнение. :) И твой вклад - как в сообщество, так и в мою жизнь в частности - просто неоценим. Цива-3 - моя любимая игра, уже давно. :)

If I had to guess, with the number of units that Sandris does, doing everything himself would take alot longer. Although with SBB is crazy quick to make the storyboards, making palettes does take a little time, applying to each storyboard, creating the Flicster storyboards, opening each and exporting to FLC with timing, putting in offsets, setting up sounds to use, creating the INI and final unit PCX's/unit32, then upload along with pics. Would probably double the time for each unit solo.

I'm not sure exactly how it is spread out, but w/e Steph does probably helps alot!

So are you doing the flicifying for sandris and he does the modileing, animating, etc?

I'm curious as to the process you two have established.

These are very good units.
It's very simple. Sandris has all the fun dressing up his dollies; and I'm the slave doing all the hard work.

:whipped:

Seriously, I have all the storyboards for the European gunpowder units (including the generic civ coloured, the next pack), and I'm trying to not screw the palette too much, and then do the FLC. This leave more time to Sandris to make new beautiful units.

Fortunately for you, I'm stuck in Norway for the week, with nothing to do in my hotel room from 3 pm to midnight, and I have my laptop.

The French took me 3 "full" days to do.

Dude, Steph. While I appreciate all the great units, go to a bar or a lumberjack contest or whatever there is fun to do in Norway. Jeeze.

Also, great work.

Top Bottom