Free-form roleplaying...

'Strider is here' A whisper from the dark told Ferd. Indeed tht is news! Ferd and Strider has a bit of a history as Strider had thrawted Ferd many times and vicea versa. He is too late this time around thought Ferd, I have killed the mayor just have to find the holy talisam. Easy. He sat down at the table with Eckhart who seemed to be pondering something. Who knows where that sacred artifact would turn up?

OOC: How many copyright laws is this violating? If you don't want polar bears screwing up the universe better keep me out.

As far as I know none.Its not like we are trying to make money off of it.Besides I found it on another site,those who digitalized then should be busted and they are not,so have no fear.Of course anyone with expert knowledge on copyrights is welcome to warn me of potential dangers.

So any comments on the map?I say that we start in Caldera.

Hmmm what city is Rosia? (we can rename any one). I'd rather now go with free roleplay...

Nightfall was upon Rosia.The rain was falling so hard on Ren like all the angels in the heaven decided to take a piss at the same time.In situations like this he could only think in metaphors.Ren could sense the uncertainty and worry in the air."Oy mates ave you erd de nuwz,de majer as ben killt."-said the drunken peasent to his also drunk buddies,and as is to be expected they lifted their glasses and cheered,celebrating the death of their corrupted mayor.Though its not the death of the mayor that concerned Ren,it was that someone killed him before him.Ren needed some information,so he put away his Black Hand Dagger and other weapons.He jumped down from the roof of the tavern and entered it.He sat down,rain draining from his black cloak.

"Do you have some insight on who killed the mayor?"-Ren asked an old man who seemed to know things.
"I cant seem to remember,but some gold might jog this old memory of mine.....Ah the shiny gold has sparked my memory.Rumor has it that a man in a cloak,with a beard stabbed one of the guards and then killed the mayor with a toxin of some kind."
"Cloak and a beard,eh?Not really much to go on.Where's the mayors body right now?"
"Its still in his manor but they are going to move it soon."
He left the tavern and headed towards the mayors house to collect something...

Top Bottom