Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If you double-click on your User Name on the top menu bar, it should take you to your Personal Details page of Your Account. Alternatively, if you single-click on your User Name on that menu bar, a menu should drop down and on that menu you should see Personal Details (other items on that menu will be such things as Signature, Contact Details, Preferences, Avatar, etc.). Does Personal Details not appear for you? Personal Details would be where you can change things like your Custom Title, Status Message, Location, Gender, birthday display, etc.

If you double-click on your User Name on the top menu bar, it should take you to your Personal Details page of Your Account. Alternatively, if you single-click on your User Name on that menu bar, a menu should drop down and on that menu you should see Personal Details (other items on that menu will be such things as Signature, Contact Details, Preferences, Avatar, etc.). Does Personal Details not appear for you? Personal Details would be where you can change things like your Custom Title, Status Message, Location, Gender, birthday display, etc.
I have no issues with accessing Personal Details. The problem is that I can't access the Custom Title thing. I can't seem to find it under the Avatar changer-thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe when I was making my account, I forgot to adjust my Date of Birth. Is there a way to change this?

Please and thank you, King William I.

You have to ask site admins to change that.

I believe when I was making my account, I forgot to adjust my Date of Birth. Is there a way to change this?

Please and thank you, King William I.
Please start a conversation with me with the appropriate information. :)

I THINK the "Minimum Number of Replies" search field is not working when searching posts.

I have a second account I forgot about called Duke William the Bastard. If a Mod can please delete that account, I would be grateful.

Please and thank you, Duke William of Normandy.

Thank you. :)

How do you post media?

Edit: Nevermind, discovered the add media button.

How do we add a custom title? I don’t see any such option in personal details. Thanks.
Had the same problem. Try asking one of the mods, they'll help.

I tried a couple different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) on a couple different devices (ipad and Windows PC), and no dice. I am thinking now maybe my account is lacking a necessary privilege to change the title. I definitely have been a member for more than 30 days though and posted more than 30 messages too. Maybe not 30 wonderful or useful messages, but far more than 30 total.

Been brainstorming titles and still undecided but thought up a joke you might find amusing:

Who is crewing the Flying Dutchman? Poldergeists...

and posted more than 30 messages too
For some reason I think you need 500 messages.*
But I may remember incorrectly.

Spoiler * :
Or 1 Rocinante :D

The first post in this thread specifies 30 days and 30 messages. Maybe someone will be able to clarify.

Top Bottom