Funniest pictures thread ' -- Deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Geralt of Rivia doing the Jeremy Kyle crouch in a track suit/ shell suit?
Given that witchers are sterile I foresee a pretty easy answer to the paternity test.
I may be off but I think it's poking fun at Polish stereotypical mens couture. Seeing as Geralt and the rest of the game was developed by a Poland based studio.

Why is Geralt of Rivia doing the Jeremy Kyle crouch in a track suit/ shell suit?
Given that witchers are sterile I foresee a pretty easy answer to the paternity test.

It's the "Squatting Slavs in Tracksuits" meme

I'm surprised Greeks have such advanced maps. :D

(Why does Russia have Crimea, but not South Ossetia?)

I live in the sad-face territories. Seems legit.

Anyway..
Moderator Action: tattoo depiction of nudity deleted

Kyriakos is right. The issue has been settled in the past and the conclusion was that Poles are North African.

Ah, silly me. :blush: I'd forgotten on which continent the lake that is Poland was located.

The Warhammer 40K Inquisitor's Handbook (Short Version)

Attachments

• WH40k Heresy.jpg
    WH40k Heresy.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 594
Literally my parents' reaction after I came home from my first year in college.

Which? When they encountered that unmistakeable aroma, they started talking or did air guitar?

"Syrian gamer uses the Pokemon Go app on his mobile phone to catch a Pokemon amid the rubble in the besieged rebel-controlled town of Douma, a flashpoint east of the capital Damascus, on July 23, 2016. Sameer Al-Doumy / AFP / Getty"

As close as one can get to putting 2016 in one picture, really

Only in America! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom