Funny screenshots: part quatre

Who's the new pop sensation? The Baxtri Boys!

The Baxtri Boys.PNG

My scout has some amazing skills and jumped across to the other continent when Kublai's borders expanded. I had parked him on the forest to keep a lookout for civs on that continent and now I wonder how to get him back :)

Longjump champion.PNG

Nevermind, it's the same continent - still an impressive jump, though!
No other continent.PNG

The Great Wall of Forts (had to to spam forts to advance into an opponent with fighters when I was still on rifles and cannons and thankfully machine guns.

Just sat in police state (mids), nationalism and slavery spamming units through the Great Rails of China. I had 20+ war weariness when I finally destroy Suleiman.

I even whipped bunkers when they became available.
1697223783283.png

Last edited:
Why are you bombing forest preserves?

Why are you bombing forest preserves?
Most likely the national park city, so he's potentially screwing with the GPP, could easily stop a defensive AI gold age.

Also the more improvement you bomb the more confused the ai gets in the modern era, as it splits it units all over the place (AI abuse is necessary for a modern shore invasion, such as using gunships to cut roads to a captured beachfront city with a double artist culture bomb...unless of course you want to die to the AI's 150+ artillery stack on the next turn)

Cutting roads is a really good idea if there workers are far or it's all hills. But late game culture bombs don't do anything. You get what 3k? culture on the first ring? That's a pittance.

I saw them building a dam in my game the other day!

:lol:
How they just always insert themselves in the middle of things ... it's infuriating.
It looks like he trailed off and nodded off midsentence.
Actually ... uncanny:
vlcsnap-2024-02-08-10h17m25s769.png

The sleepy king in the movie "Perceval le Gallois". (His enemy is the Red Knight, who wants all of the king's land and has also spilled wine on the queen.)

If you were to imagine Big Ben as the Empire State Building, I don't think this could get any more American. :)

Moderator Action: Image embedded --NZ

Civ4BeyondSword 2024-03-09 12-16-54-60.png

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, I don't have Imgur or know how to imbed images here.)

You don't need an imgur account to upload images there, just go to the website, click the "new post" button and then you can upload it and link to the image here.

Moderator Action: This is true but I had to save the image as a PNG not a BMP to make it work --NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom