Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first pick was a useless goody hut, think we've seen those before.

I can't believe noone has posted the second one yet. I have had it happen against Korea, but this time England built the Great Wall with me playing as Rome, hence the title of the screenshot, Hadrian's Wall. However I am not sure that is actually how it worked. My culture expansion was perfectly timed to give this result and the English the maximum usage of their wonder. Note how the City Walls extend past the Great Wall :lol: :lol:

EDIT: The key to taking the city is where the aqueduct emerges from the wall. That is it's weakest point, just like Jericho and Helm's Deep. :lol:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Hadrian's Wall0000.JPG
    Hadrian's Wall0000.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,201
Bloody hard city to take. Not entirely useless, at least they won't ever be attacked by barbs.

Stargate:

Slide into the pool.

and 5 more:

Saution wet road.
Car wash oasis.
Tophill theater.
The little horse that could.
Let's just assume a long coast and some ugly culture there.

Attachments

• wetroad.jpg
    wetroad.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 473
  • 03 car wash oasis.jpg
    03 car wash oasis.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 550
  • 04tophill.jpg
    04tophill.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 492
  • 05icould.jpg
    05icould.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 694
  • 06assumption.jpg
    06assumption.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 675
Oh, my first post on the forum. To bad I'm not big on taking screenshots. Did notice my elephants behaved kinda oddly in my latest game. They probably didn't want to war...

Some screenshots of a Really weird game:

A little late an? :hmm:

War? Where? :mischief:

8 more turns, just 8 more turns and the game was mine(look the 1 turn left msg up in the right) :(

Yep, too late, no oil for me in this game...

Well this should not be screenshot of a kind but.. when I arrived at this city to spread Confucianism I got so astonished.. :crazyeye:

Attachments

• 문명4막힌바다.JPG
    문명4막힌바다.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 1,139
Well this should not be screenshot of a kind but.. when I arrived at this city to spread Confucianism I got so astonished.. :crazyeye:

dont invade him:) :)

Or rather, do invade him and laugh at his land locked fleet.

Ow my god, no limits for the AI dumbness!! :D

Lucky Start, 2 marble, 2 ivory... and the romans still defeated me.

If you find a Barbarian at such a hopeless spot you can keep it.

And how desperate are you to get Uranium, oil and iron on an ice age map?
(Gengis Kahn later settled at the river but never mined the uranium or grew beyond 2)

Lucky Start, 2 marble, 2 ivory... and the romans still defeated me.

oh my goodness this is fantasitc start.. i almost can believe you used world builder :D but then defeated? too bad.. :blush:

Check this out!

:nuke: :king: [pimp]

After playing for about 5 hours, the game ended in spectacular fireworks :) at least 4/5 of their land was covered in fallout!

The fact that he was playing Japan was purely coincidental... :mischief:

No, seriously it was, I only just realized this after looking at the screen shot.

it s wwIII in a nut shell

there s a "funy screenshot" tread already

Ollj

Can you post a copy of the orginial save of that persians double ivory and marble? I'd like to play that one.

LOL how fitting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom