Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame the cold war wasnt like this
Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG

2042 is great!

this is from a recent team game with hubby. this is the final turn, we hit enter and it was over, washington's last city had been on that little island. it had one defender, and a galley, so clearly 4 troops was overkill. but he wanted all 4 of our Warlord troops on the boat so we went over together to be cute, and i of course screenied it.

my favorite part of it is the warlord i made very close to the end of the game. i knew i'd not be making any further units, so i wanted to try a promotion i'd never used before. note "Dr George Patton", sooooooo not what he was known for IRL. i attached him to one of my medic 2 mobile hospitals to have Medic 3 for the first time. i rename units a lot to use F5 to see which promos i need more of, etc, so naturally i had to change his name!!

monty hit level 9, highest i've ever gotten a unit. it was hubby's first warlords game (taking a break from GTA:SA and WoW to play with me was a sort of christmas present yay!) and he really enjoyed it. some parts would be more interesting playing solo (getting more of the GGs yourself, as char/imp cyrus i kinda racked them up more often, altho i did donate some of mine to him).

he's the one that introduced me to the addiction that sid meier creates in life. please hope with me that he starts playing it more :please:

@KMadCandy: There hasn't been that much brass on a ship since the Missouri sailed into Tokyo harbor to accept the Japanese surrender! I'm impressed you were able to keep 4 Warlords alive to the end of the game. Mine always seem to get killed.

The Super Medic promotion rocks. It's the best way to keep an invasion stack moving and keep your wars shorter.

I hope you get your hope. Thanks for sharing!

There are more viewers who have looked at this thread than the whole population of Iceland.

Viewers: 306,217
Population of Iceland: around 300,000-303,000

Interesting :p

Thats not entirely true. Every time you look at this thread the view count goes up by one. So one person can be counted many times. I know I look at this thread at least every few days, and its been around for a year or so, so I probably count for at least 100 people.

Well, only 2 gem deposits that Cuzco will have within its "working radius", but there are still 3 deposits all together. And when his cultural boundaries expand to include the "orphan", he can still build a mine and a road (to connect it with the city) there to have it available for resources trading.

this is the best stuff ever.

Welcome to London, the most wondrous city in the world, where the streets are paved with gold, and where the water you drink is golden.

Welcome to London, the most wondrous city in the world, where the streets are paved with gold, and where the water you drink is golden.

...with just a hint of pig :eek: :cringe: :woohoo:

ha thats good
be good if the real london was like that

It's probably meant to represent a star on the US flag, which never always had 50 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom