Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or have I gotten a strange streak of good luck when I play as Charlemagne lately?

6 tribal villiages in 9 turns. Jackpot.

Uhhhh... Shaka?

No one really felt like becoming the peak of civilization, education, and culture this game:

Or is it just because you dominate the world?

Please, no bias pictures. They aren't funny.

Or is it just because you dominate the world?

Please, no bias pictures. They aren't funny.

I'm sorry, but who are you to decide what's funny? I found that pic hilarious.

I could agree, but the way the picture was presented wasn't funny. It was bias.

No one really felt like becoming the peak of civilization, education, and culture this game:

And that's what makes it unfunny.

Anyways, I don't want to cause any more controversy, so in the first place I shouldn't have said that. I am sorry for bringing this up and I ask for no more discussion of this. On top of that, any more of these posts would be too much spam.

Well, I didn't get the picture at all. I just assume that it was that the University didn't get built 'till 1879.

It was. But I had just unlocked Infantry, and so could take over Khan. Now Khan was first in score, but had few military techs. So I killed him. He could well have beaten me to it. Or Mehmed, or Asoka (the tech leader)

What is 'bias'? I know what the word means, but do not have a clue what you mean there.

But we didn't know any of that... I think you were just flexing your e-muscles.

I heard that the one roman legion was made up of 6000 men

Here's what it looks like in-game

I did use worldbuilder so I could build a praetorian right away, but the result is still the same

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 623
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 692
1,000 meters!? I thought you said 1,000 kilometers!!

(I wondered why that arcology took so long to build. That said... why does Telcoe (sp. Resolution is bad) still need a Arcology Shielding!?)

Spoiler Some interesting facts :

The big tube near Nottingham? The biggest one? You could fit ROME, as a CITY down that!! (Rome being a size 1 city I nuked to oblivion, before finding out that invisible units can't capture cities :( )

The actual Arcology, if extended to real life (assuming the two planets are approximatly equal sized), would be able to fit France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, and Slovenia, under it's immense size. The actual diameter of such a monstrosity is 1,000 kilometers. This means that, not only would it be visible in space, but, if it was hemispherical, then the dome would look like a GIANT growth on the Earth, being 1/12th of the diameter of the earth!. The dome, if made a perfect sphere, would be 1/3rds of the diameter of the moon (or, 1/27th of the volume). The big metal thing near Nottingham would be the size of Switzerland, and just over a third of it, would technically be in space. Assuming a (liberal) size of 100km X 50km X 150km, and an average density of around 1/2 of steel (Half of it being steel, and the other half, tubes of air of neglible weight), and assuming the steels density is the (lower) 7500 kg/m^3, the metal box ALONE would weigh 2.8 MILLION BILLION tons. Approximatly.

The actual game took me ages, 26 hours, and 1 minute, spread over the course of 2 weeks. And I plan to do another one very soon ^.^ There were 3 major nuclear battles (Spain nuking the entire Siamese east coast, with the 10 tactical nukes I gifted. That radioactive pile wasn't sorted fast enough, and it quickly revolted, first as the Aztecs, then as the Americans; followed by the Abyssinia vs. Rome, where some 40+ nukes found Roman soil. Only 5 nukes were returned; and finally, me vs. a mean-looking mountain, where I fired 10 nukes at a harmless mountain to re-start global warming. Unfortunatly, it never happened :( I had only about 20~30 tiles of mine turn to desert, and with my Soylent Green factories pulling 70% of the food production as my farms, and cereal mills giving me 24 :food: at it's peak, as well as +24% food, I wasn't scared of my entire empire turning to desert...

If you can think of a better caption, please tell me. I suck at captioning :p

Save attached. RoM 2 mod.

The big tube near Nottingham? The biggest one? You could fit ROME, as a CITY down that!! (Rome being a size 1 city I nuked to oblivion, before finding out that invisible units can't capture cities :( )

The actual Arcology, if extended to real life (assuming the two planets are approximatly equal sized), would be able to fit France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, and Slovenia, under it's immense size. The actual diameter of such a monstrosity is 1,000 kilometers. This means that, not only would it be visible in space, but, if it was hemispherical, then the dome would look like a GIANT growth on the Earth, being 1/12th of the diameter of the earth!. The dome, if made a perfect sphere, would be 1/3rds of the diameter of the moon (or, 1/27th of the volume). The big metal thing near Nottingham would be the size of Switzerland, and just over a third of it, would technically be in space. Assuming a (liberal) size of 100km X 50km X 150km, and an average density of around 1/2 of steel (Half of it being steel, and the other half, tubes of air of neglible weight), and assuming the steels density is the (lower) 7500 kg/m^3, the metal box ALONE would weigh 2.8 MILLION BILLION tons. Approximatly.
[/SPOILER]

How did you do all those calculations? :eek:

Due to Programming Reasons , Catherine is now a man :mad:

1,000 meters!? I thought you said 1,000 kilometers!!

(I wondered why that arcology took so long to build. That said... why does Telcoe (sp. Resolution is bad) still need a Arcology Shielding!?)

Spoiler Some interesting facts :

The actual game took me ages, 26 hours, and 1 minute, spread over the course of 2 weeks. And I plan to do another one very soon ^.^ There were 3 major nuclear battles (Spain nuking the entire Siamese east coast, with the 10 tactical nukes I gifted. That radioactive pile wasn't sorted fast enough, and it quickly revolted, first as the Aztecs, then as the Americans; followed by the Abyssinia vs. Rome, where some 40+ nukes found Roman soil. Only 5 nukes were returned; and finally, me vs. a mean-looking mountain, where I fired 10 nukes at a harmless mountain to re-start global warming. Unfortunatly, it never happened :( I had only about 20~30 tiles of mine turn to desert, and with my Soylent Green factories pulling 70% of the food production as my farms, and cereal mills giving me 24 :food: at it's peak, as well as +24% food, I wasn't scared of my entire empire turning to desert...

If you can think of a better caption, please tell me. I suck at captioning :p

Save attached. RoM 2 mod.

Methinks this was WB'ed. Look at the city sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom