Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello?! He said he used a mod, the RoM 2 mod to be precise...!

Lets summarise why my cities are massive:

Firstly, population consumes 3 :food:, instead of 2. Unhealth still gives -1 :food:, for 4 :food: consumption

Now, there are a ton of fun buildings:

Bakery: +3 :food:
Food Refinary: +25% food with power
Cereal Mills Factory: +6% food with each of the 4 food resources required for Cereal Mills (Wheat, Rice, Corn, and Potatoes), for +24% total
Fishermans Hut: Coastal only, +5% food with fish, crab, and whales (I have fish and crab, giving me +10% food)
Butchery: +5% food as pig, sheep, cow and deer (I have all 4)

There is also an artesian well (+15% with rice), but it doesn't count (Obsletes in the reineccance). My cereal mills were also highly effective (Farms randomly pop wheat, corn, rice, and potatoes), so they were yielding +24 food at its peak, from memory.

Finally, each farm, even without resources, was pulling no less than *7* food (I could pump it up by 1, but it isn't much)

Oh, and my civics used to give no unhealthiness from population, and I built mind control centers in every city, which gave no unhappiness. Mega cities FTW!!

To summerise: 7 food farms, +27 :food: from buildings + corps, and +79% food means that one farm can feed just over 3 people. Not only that, but even without working tiles, I could get population 16 FROM CORPS AND BUILDINGS ALONE!!!

[Edit]Got globe view working, and this is the size of the arcology in relation of the world (The dome is on the very far left):

[/Edit]

Sorry for the spammish post, but can someone please tell me what was wrong with my pic, and what a "bias pic" is?

Maybe it had to do with you showing a picture with the University of Sankore while saying no one felt like becoming the best civilization....

Spoiler :

It seems like some genius in Paris has invented Kool-Aid! WHAT FUN! :^D

[Edit]Got globe view working, and this is the size of the arcology in relation of the world (The dome is on the very far left):

[/Edit]

JEEEEEEZ...

In other words: The Earth is going to spend hours trying to hide that thing in time for the prom :D

This made me laugh so hard...

Attachments

• Strange Cyrus.jpg
    Strange Cyrus.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 431
Cyrus, you can take my cities, you can take my workers, you can take my land, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE MY SPICE!!!

(I hope no one says this pic is "bias" and never actually explains why.)

I think he says that cyrus can do anything to him except taking his spices. He means that the spices are just over the borders (while they aren't really in cyrus' land).

BTW I find your pics (@CHEESE) funny (both this and the "biased", including the way you "present" them :p).

Yeah- it's because Cyrus seems to "steal" a small spice farm from me.

Thanks Mystyfly.

Ooooh, that's the funny thing.

Okay, I thought it was because he had taken almost everything except for the spice.

Eh, yeah, seems I phrased it strangely- looks better when you click post.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 313
Wow... DRJ, I think that is the scariest diplomacy I've ever seen, why is the world so :mad: at you? (No offense intended, just curious)

And your researching democracy while you don't even have mining or for that matter animal husbandry???

Man, Lizzie has really let herself go! Stop eating so much crumpets, fatso!

Lol yes, its because I was playing ROM mod (2.5), where you can choose the custom option "start as minor" (nation), if enabled, diplomacy is only available after having researched writing. I beelined that after having founded dualism but the others were still in auto war with me, not having it yet.

After writing I researched alphabet and math, following currency right after that, while the others chose the lower techs... My cities had only farms and camps back then but the Mississippi provided some :commerce:

Right now, there is only one minor nation left (invading it in 14 turns), and I have pleased relations with 4 civs, although they have much more military than me I think I can bribe them to be nice...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 242
Not funny, but an awe to see.
English sure have an abundance of food (especially crab) within thier borders.
I have only three words to enhance my late game strategy: Sid Sushi Co.

In case you're wondering, Jade (northwest of London) gives out +1 :commerce:, +1 :) with Mines, +1 :) with Forge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom