Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
An autobiography of a man who used to live in Mongolia:

I used to live here, out in the country. But then my wife kept complaining about the floor leaking water in constantly :mad: She wouldn't shut up about it!

So one day, I was traveling and heard of a magnificent flying city that sat in the sky. This is it here...

And eventually, I saved up enough money to buy an apartment. Here it is...

The city has a really great view, I can still see our old house from our apartment window. :lol:

talk about a scary first meeting....

Attachments

• demon.JPG
    demon.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,204
Graphics like that would make an excellent start on a civ clone featuring characters from the Night of the Living Dead as leaders, call it uncivilization.

This is a nice one, especially considering how I won the Space Race victory a bit later. Anyone see the connection?

...It's actually very funny that my father said after I mentioned it that the man - a Russian physicist - actually won the Nobel Prize for peace because he was a dissident in the time of communism. You never would've guessed it...
civ4scientist.gif

RoddyVR said:
talk about a scary first meeting....

BUrn it. Kill it with Fire!

meisen said:
Graphics like that would make an excellent start on a civ clone featuring characters from the Night of the Living Dead as leaders

Or a zombie mod....

MetHimPikeHoses said:
I wonder if they could hear your neighboring townspeople laughing at them as they toiled for decades over their wonder, only to lose it in 1-2 turns! :lol:
...and the forge , courthouse, market..Complete 6/49 of a city!!

I had just started a game, my scout popped a hut that gave me a local map. The map showed one of my AI opponent's starting position (Spain- Madrid). Way up on the top of the world, wonder where Izzy will put her second city?

lousy AI start 1 cropped.JPG

I got a good chuckle out of her lousy luck.... and moved on. A few turns later, I popped another hut further to the east and got another local map showing a second AI's starting position (China) just to the east of Madrid! Sucks for both of them! :lol:

lousy AI start 2 cropped.JPG

Come to think of it, maybe the joke is on me.... two huts, two useless maps.

Apparently, the aqueduct isn't supplying water only to the city.

First, the pigs, then the elephants, now the deer, goddamnit, no wonder the life expectancy around here is so low.

:agree: Man this is good stuff

and you people were disappouinted because there aren't canals in [civ4] :p turn out, they're in there, you just need to know how to acess them :p

You need to have a conversation with the captain of that destroyer...

Good to see the captain of the Exxon Valdez back at work. ;)

This is the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a Collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States' Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that YOU change your course 15 degrees north, that's one five degrees north, or countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Americans: Screw you Canadians.

ybbor said:
and you people were disappouinted because there aren't canals in [civ4] :p turn out, they're in there, you just need to know how to acess them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom