• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Funny things leaders say

junkets

Chieftain
Not being able to speak the languages of the leaders and interpreting them in english can lead to some funny remarks...

Bismarck: "Bollocks!"
Gandhi: "…make me happy"
Askia: "Sum Sum!" (especially when a deal isn't good enough)

Anyone else 'hear' other stuff?

Not being able to speak the languages of the leaders and interpreting them in english can lead to some funny remarks...

Bismarck: "Bollocks!"
Gandhi: "…make me happy"
Askia: "Sum Sum!" (especially when a deal isn't good enough)

Anyone else 'hear' other stuff?

I swear Caesar is telling me to **** off whenever I open a dialog with him (after the initial greeting, that is.)

lol, I just heard "big sausage man" for the first time, I see what you mean, rofl!

also, I like to imagine that some leaders are quick to call for their henchmen:

Hiawatha: "ah, Sergei!" (his russian mobster?)
Darius: "Shapir!" (an arab assassin?)

"HUH... TAK TAI BRAHAMA, AHTAKA!"

Never gets old whenever I do the Barbarossa on him.

"I've had enough of you. I told the other leaders that working with you was a mistake!"

"I've had enough of you. I told the other leaders that working with you was a mistake!"

I've had catherine saying this the turn I med here I was like but we never worked together?

Oh yeah my favorite quote of leaders would be :

Shimikacan!, Shimikacan!!, Shimikacan!!!

When you accept a deal with Oda he says something that sounds suspiciously like 'sushi duster'.

And Kamehameha's equivalent sounds, to British English ears, a bit like 'me gutted'.

Monte always seems to have people in the audience responding to his words as he talks to you.
(Either cheering or booing)

It sounded more like Your Tablet really

lol@ghenghis! I always answer him "yeah, yeah, i will be a sausage":)

Glad I am not the only one. I always heard "Hey Sausage Man" from Genghis.

I guess when playing Germany, that isn't necessarily that much of a stretch.

There's one thing... Alexander's defeat... I'd quote but it's very inappropriate as it refers to a certain part of human body (a female part below her chest :mischief: )

It kinda sounds to me like Genghis Khan says "Give me the sausage, man."

Lol

Queen Lizzy is quite the bi*ch. It always makes me want to destroy England first. I'd also like to knock Alex off his pony with a few riflemen. Ghandi is so nice, I feel guilty invading him.

Not funny but when you meet Ramesses he says something like "Deity, and I'm not even sisigh LR"

Top Bottom