Furs too cute to improve

Byzantium is cute. However, I declare war anyway.

No, Byzantium is not cute. Byzantium is a nasty, wonderwhoring, denouncing demoness who will be bent over and violated with a cactus in every game I see her :mad:

I don`t think the foxes are cute, they`re just extremely well animated. It`s just like REAL foxes act where I live (if they think it`s safe). I don`t usually pay attention to stuff like this, but I found myself looking at the foxes frolicking around for at least a minute.

I do wonder why they didn`t go to that much effort to make troops and cities look that alive - add more battle anims, city activity, etc !

Wrong focus in my view.

Yeah.

Look how the foxes frolic and play in their glen! Sooooo cute! I can't bring myself to put a camp on those little guys, knowing they will be killed. :cry: Please replace them with a less adorable graphic.
Yet you have no problems with putting camps at elephants for their ivory, knowing that they are getting close to being endangered?

Ha, foolish foxes! I shall crush them with my mighty workers hammer! I shall also find the foxes of enemies and pillage them until they are no more than black smoke! Tremble at my warm clothing! That is all.

Yet you have no problems with putting camps at elephants for their ivory, knowing that they are getting close to being endangered?

Something called sympathy. I m trying to put an end to their misery. Same with the foxes , after killing the mother fox , I don t leave the babies standing , that would be too cruel.
Same with those foxes living in a hard arid tundra, they are indeed miserable. By taking their lives , I m their savior. Of course this has a cost , so I have to sell their precious fur but that s purely philantropic on my part.

No, Byzantium is not cute. Byzantium is a nasty, wonderwhoring, denouncing demoness who will be bent over and violated with a cactus in every game I see her :mad:

This was the best statement in the thread anyways.

create a ban maple syrup amendment addition to the UN!

You do know that there are CANADIANS reading these posts, yes? I am personally offended by even the thought...

I demand beaver pelts.
Yes! Amen, brother! Bring back the true icon of furs!

Top Bottom