• The new nexus can have promotions like carrier
  • Working swarm for computer players
  • Bioenhancement Centre need Biofactory
  • Missile cruiser indirect fire
  • Fixing some missing texts and info
Tweaks:
  • Giving extra XP from Mnemosyne Facility
  • Happiness to entertainment server
  • Biogenesis Pod (instead of Bioenhancement Centre) cant be built if the city has Cyberclinic
  • Support Node give damage to enemy unit
  • Extra foods for hydroponics dome and productions to industrial complex
  • Genocentre and arcology can be built on forest and jungle without removing it
  • Giving extra promotion to drones, special force, bio soldiers, biotrooper, and xcom squad.
  • Extra cargo to cybersubs
  • Robot Infantry can move after purchase

V2 logs:
I concern about the audio effect files. I cant make it into civ5mod file, cause when the game extract the civ5mod file, somehow the audio files change (error, unplayable :( ). So, im just gonna give you guys the rar files.
  • Changes the audio files: biodrone, chimera, hydra, mutan, t-rex, raptor, and swarm.
  • Fix the looping audio from the drones after reload.
  • Fix function BioModEffects and adds the reload radius of biomod 1 tile around the city.
  • Support node and fungus improvement can reload the stim and boast promotion (if the player has skynet or pholus mutagen.
  • Fix function SkynetRobots in futureLua and make the promotions transferable.
  • Fix some error of function FWBuildingImprovementBonuses: iBuildingDistributionHub, iBuildingSimulationServer, and iBuildingSimulationServer
  • Adds some dummy buildings for wonder data haven.
  • Fix function TelepresenceHubBonus.
  • Fix function ShimizuMCPBonus
  • Fix function PholusMutagenBonus. It actually works, but only if it has atleast one fungus improvement around the city. So, i add an initial function that gives 1 fungus improvement around the city randomly.
  • Fix some text descriptions.
V3 logs:
Its my experimental version for CombatBonusImprovement. I use the support node to give the CombatBonusImprovement with radius of 1 tile. With the leader like kamehameha (polynesia), i use the old method of future world by checking the 1 tile radius when a combat unit moves (it doest fire unless the leader has non support node improvement as CombatBonusImprovement).

Attachments

• Future Perfection (v 1).civ5mod
    8.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Future Perfection (v 2).rar
    7.1 MB · Views: 381
  • Future Perfection (v 3).rar
    7.1 MB · Views: 890
Last edited:
Thank you for tweaking future worlds and releasing it to us! It looks really promising. I will try it out now. Again, much appreciated for your efforts!

It's a pity. I ran into a bug in the original version of Future Worlds (v 6) Happiness is not added when I build buildings that are supposed to add happiness. I build an arena, a zoo, or a stadium, but happiness is not added. Sacred buildings don't add happiness either. And when I bring a squad to the city, +1 happiness should be added, because of the public institution, but happiness is not added. If I sell these buildings, happiness does not change either.

Only added by resources or by city-states. Some social institutions still add happiness, but very little and somehow wrong.

Maybe you have already encountered this problem?

Does your patch fix this bug? I wouldn't want to start a new game and wait for a bug to show up to see if it's fixed or not.

Top Bottom