[BTS] G-Minor 270 - Darius, Deity, Time - Deadline May 29th 2023

I think the big thing you proved is that you CAN complete this challenge without any tech at all. I was curious whether or not that would work. Next game you should be able to tech at least a little, converting some of those wasted hammers to research. I started running a hybrid economy pretty much as soon as my cities grew past 10 and slowly transitioned towards cottages (and lumbermills, good hammer source and staves off global warming which I was also concerned about in a Time game) and away from workshops until I think the early 2000's when I just tore out the rest of my workshops.

Just make sure after 2000 you have access to all capitals at all times, which I think you could have achieved in this game by taking out Lincoln.

I never found the UN to be a problem in my game. But then, with all my vassals, I just got myself elected leader and chose to never offer any resolutions. I do remember in one of my other games it was forcing my hand on civics, but by the time those votes were happening, say ~1980-1990, the game was really decided and I was all right with not being able to do workshops/Caste System/State Property anymore.

My first submission has been accepted, so this gauntlet now has an official entry! Also, I finally seem to have a good classic start going, here's hoping I don't mess it up!

I'm enjoying the discussion for this gauntlet so far. :thumbsup: Looks like Lcpl Jack Jones is getting ever closer to a victory.
Considering having an attempt myself, mainly due to the deity/minor combination and also the lively competition.
Before I dive into a game, would this gauntlet be valid for EQM if I submitted a future start? I notice the valid EQM games on the tables are now all ancient starts...

Not sure I have the skills to pull off an ancient start time victory here.
I can't confirm that things are supposed to be this way, I can only confirm how things are behaving now.

This Renaissance start of mine IS included in my Quattromasters status, but NOT my Elite Quattromasters/BTS Division status. If I go to the Elite Quattromasters/All Expansions Division, the same game IS included in my Rock of Ages games as a Renaissance game, but it is NOT included in my League of Nations as a Byzantium game.

This doesn't seem right to me. I personally think it should qualify for BTS, but I can understand that it might not. It definitely seems like if qualifies for the All Expansions Division for a Rock of Ages game, it should qualify for all categories.

At the risk of veering off-topic, I want to add that while I think it's cool that there are all these flavors of competitions to participate in, I find their proliferation a bit overwhelming/confusing. It would be nice if there was a summary/introduction page somewhere that explained a bit better what each Quattromasters is, what games count, how scores are calculated in more detail (the Renaissance game in question has a 67.3 in Quattromasters, but a 85.1 in Elite Quattromasters/Rock of Ages), etc. I think right now, most of that information is buried in forum posts.

Welcome Sgtpeppers! I encourage you to join! I've tried a number of different starts, but not a Future (or Industrial) start. I think it will be too easy for AI's to launch spaceships and too hard to stop them, but I'm curious how it would really go in practice. Of those I've tried, I would say the Modern start is the easiest, followed rather distantly by Ancient, then I think the others kind of lump in behind Ancient.

I’ve started a new game, well three actually … Two false starts; first one, my oil was in the ocean and forgot that I needed Plastics to build an oilrig & the second had coal powerplants which are just too much of a health issue. I’m up to Turn 32. 1952 AD: - and just killed my first opponent! Comparing my progress against my last effort: -

Game
No. Of Cities
Gold per Turn
Gold in Bank
Culture Slider
Units Built
Units Lost
Remaining Units
Position
Opponents Killed
Score
40%
7th
20%
1st

What am I doing different better? Micro-management. My three core cities are still producing a tank each per turn but hammers are now being kept as close to the required 84 as practical by working cottages instead of workshops wherever possible. The U.N. has already started its meddling, I’m awaiting the result for Resolution #743 – Global Civic (Emancipation); potentially reducing production capacity by 16 hammers per turn!

Turn 50. 1984: - update.

Game
No Of Cities
Gold per Turn
Gold in Bank
Culture Slider
Units Built
Units Lost
Remaining Units
Position
Opponents Killed
Score
50%
2nd
10%
1st

Surprisingly similar on the warring front although casualties are higher due fighting Frederick's Panzers & hilltop cities! Research is absolutely zero hence a very health bank balance.

Last edited:
Turn 60. 1994: - The known world.

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

The war with Germany & India is on a ‘time-out’, Frederick has 2 cities on an island to my north & Gandhi has 1 city on an island in the east. Neither pose a threat at the moment but Delhi has been tasked to raise a fleet of 4 Battleships & 6 Transports should the need arise. With the cease fire I gained Flight, so 3 Carriers have been commissioned to provide air support. Unprovoked MM’s DoW on me half a dozen turns ago, but as yet no units have shown themselves?

Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG

My plan is to attack Spain & annex 5 of its mainland cities, leaving just Santiago (her new capital) within striking distance right on my border; you know, just in case. With this new territory secured all of the rest of the opponent’s capitals are within easy reach.

Game
No. Of Cities
Gold per Turn
Gold in Bank
Culture Slider
Units Built
Units Lost
Units Remaining
Position
Opponents Killed
Score
30%
1st
20%
1st

Yes, I’m 55 units off the pace but still feeling confident.

Last edited:
  1. This isn't something you need to plan for now, but do remember that if someone launches a spaceship, and you take the capital, there will be a new capital that may potentially be more inconvenient to reach. This happened to me.
  2. I'd leave the islands alone for now. Building a navy is a resource and time-intensive task that takes away from the main task, which is taking as many cities as you can and degrading the ability of the AI's to tech and launch a spaceship. Eliminating AI's gives a sense of order, but I find it's useful to keep around a couple backwards AI's in case you need to give cities away when borders pop unexpectedly. And to eliminate the more advanced AI's.
  3. That's a lot of gold, a good three technologies worth. It's probably time to spend some of that and get yourself something useful. Maybe Fighter Jets? If your economy is sound, you don't need to save gold worrying about conquest over-expansion.
  4. Regarding games going at a similar pace, I've noticed this with a series of religious victory games I played recently. Once everything is optimized, everything is optimized. You just can't squeeze any more turns out of things. Three tanks a turn until your fourth city comes online is three tanks a turn. I think that's what makes this quick/modern/tank/workshop strategy so sound, it's very reproducible. I'm playing a classic start now (nearing 1700) and my results vary drastically, and siege-dependent combat is painfully slow.

Question: - When a capital is destroyed what determines which city the new one is assigned too?

Is it the oldest, largest closest or just random?

At the risk of veering off-topic, I want to add that while I think it's cool that there are all these flavors of competitions to participate in, I find their proliferation a bit overwhelming/confusing. It would be nice if there was a summary/introduction page somewhere that explained a bit better what each Quattromasters is, what games count, how scores are calculated in more detail (the Renaissance game in question has a 67.3 in Quattromasters, but a 85.1 in Elite Quattromasters/Rock of Ages), etc. I think right now, most of that information is buried in forum posts.
That's a good idea, would force me to work out some of the details myself lol (a lot of inherited code there!). Non Ancient starts should only count for Rock of Ages not for anything else in EQM (and Rock of Ages is a very small percentage of your score).

There are some details on the formulae pages but it does look like some things need tidied up.

https://hof.civfanatics.net/civ4/quattromasters_elite.php?show=formulae&pubID=-1&dsply=2&QMLevel=Settler

https://hof.civfanatics.net/civ4/quattromasters.php?show=formulae&pubID=-1&dsply=2

That's a good idea, would force me to work out some of the details myself lol (a lot of inherited code there!). Non Ancient starts should only count for Rock of Ages not for anything else in EQM (and Rock of Ages is a very small percentage of your score).

There are some details on the formulae pages but it does look like some things need tidied up.

https://hof.civfanatics.net/civ4/quattromasters_elite.php?show=formulae&pubID=-1&dsply=2&QMLevel=Settler

https://hof.civfanatics.net/civ4/quattromasters.php?show=formulae&pubID=-1&dsply=2
Yeah, I think the broad strokes are there, especially around scoring. But a lot of the fine details are missing. I think you can work a lot of them out by looking at existing entries and games, but it'd be nice to have them all laid out in one place.

I guess all the EQM landing pages do say "Entries must use Ancient starting era.", but that leaves Rock of Ages in a kind of logical limbo. And it's easy to miss that text.

A number of things spring to mind in terms of things it'd be nice to have on a Rules/FAQ page or a QM/EQM landing page. I can work a lot of these things out, or drill down and find the info when I'm curious, but I don't think everyone wants to dig in like that.
  • Where do espionage games count? What flavors of QM/EQM require them? Off the top of my head, I think part of this drove the separation of the BTS category from the All Expansions category?
  • It'd be nice to have some history about why there are three flavors of QM/EQM and essentially four flavors of HoF (All/Vanilla/Warlods/BTS) but they don't quite overlap.
  • What's the distinction between Space Race and Space Colony? Same set of questions as for QM/EQM espionage, where is each required and where do they count (but might not be required)? I've seen this come up multiple times in the forums.
  • Same set of questions around non-ancient games.
  • How does the Score category of the HoF work? What games are grouped together? Maybe a link to a thread about what conditions make for a strong Score game. I'm going to need to research this myself at some point soon.
  • On the formula page it says "Even the worst game is given >0 points." but I have this game that scored 0 points I was puzzled for a while the average date given is 393.75BC, and if you do an ad-hoc query on Huge-Deity-Normal-Religious, you find 15 games stretching to 840AD. Eventually, I realized that those 15 games are by just four players, and our best times naturally cluster toward the top. Only those best times are used to calculate the average, minimum, and maximum dates. This makes sense. You can't game the system by submitting bad games to pump up your top games. But the games that aren't near the top can get really low scores because they're below the "minimum". This isn't documented on the scoring page.
  • I think it'd be nice to have spelled out that for Settler EQM, for example, all higher difficulty games count. I think there are also some scoring oddities around different EQM levels/difficulties that I haven't explored since I'm more focused on QM.
I'm probably missing some things. I also don't want to dump a lot of work on you. I'm willing to help out a little as far as I can. And let me emphasize that all these things are nice-to-haves. Everything works as-is, and the answers are all somewhere for the curious.

Turn 71. 2005 AD: - I wrongly DoW Espaῆa and ended up fighting both MM & Isabella. My casualty rate has been horrendous, forcing my hand somewhat into start researching for better military hardware. I really wanted to go the whole way with just Tanks but I cannot replace losses quick enough. I now have aircover with Jets & GunshipsModern Armour is still 10 turns away; I do believe if I’d teched right from the start I’d have them now … Next time, eh!

Game
No. Of Cities
Gold per Turn
Gold in Bank
Culture Slider
Units Built
Units Lost
Units Remaining
Position
Opponents Killed
Score
70%
1st
909**
10%
1st

** It’s actually 1266 beakers per turn.

Mansa has agreed to a cease fire and turned his focus to Spaceship production; I believe it’s a race between Him and Lizzy to who launches first. I need to quash Isabella into submission and be in a fit state to take both London & Timbuktu within the next decade or so.

Question: - When a capital is destroyed what determines which city the new one is assigned too?

Is it the oldest, largest closest or just random?
I don't think it's anything so simple. In the game I submitted, I was paying reasonably close attention to where the capital went several times when I took one and it definitely didn't always go closest or largest. My guess is that Civ4 has an algorithm for determining city quality and it goes to the highest quality remaining city. I know in the past I've occasionally lost my capital and my memory is that it moved to a nearby highly developed city.

I'm going to give a brief game report of my current game. This is a Classic start, Aggressive AI to try to slow the tech, just the eight specified opponents. The game plan going in was to expand briefly while teching to Guild and then go to war with Knights/Catas and some Macemen and War Elephants mixed in. Then continue on to Cavalry and wing it after that. The games I've studied to formulate this plan generally end around Cavalry.

My capital was on the far northwest of the map on a peninsula with DeGaulle just to the south of the peninsula neck. With a normal mix of bad luck (no iron in my cultural borders, had to settle on iron the turn after I discovered guild, no religion for a long time) and good (DeGaulle seemed to be rather busy expanding and I managed to attack while his stack was far away), I was able to take all but one of DeGaulle's 13 cities, leaving just an island city to keep him alive to gift him cities later. Unfortunately, while I was doing this, Mansa and Freddy were depriving Isabella of her cities, eliminating her from the game. So I was left essentially with the six peaceful AI when I would rather have had at least one and maybe both of the hate targets around for their slow teching and easy later wars.

Tech-wise, I was doing well, keeping up with the top AI until I ran into the dreaded "We fear you becoming too advanced" response. Elizabeth was already slightly ahead of the pack, and she's continued to pull away. I've managed to stay within reach of Mansa and generally on par with Ghandi, Hats, and Freddy. But I've definitely been fearful that one or more of them might establish such a tech lead that I either wouldn't be able to reach a capital (since the map is so wide) when a spaceship launched or my military would be too inferior to conquer the capital.

I decided to target Lincoln next since he's close, the least advanced, and had a relatively small army. Just after my DoW, Mansa started planning a war, and I was almost positive I was the target. I figured my best path was to try to take Lincoln down quickly, and hope Mansa held off. Given my tech situation, and the timeline of the game, I didn't feel I could take a breather from war and gaining cities. Well, just as I prepared to take New York (the third city from Lincoln), Mansa declared war and took one of the French cities (Tours) right on his border. This is the present situation, screenshot below. The next ten turns or so will be pivotal. If I can turn back Mansa and grab a few cities from him, the only remaining obstacle will be stopping Elizabeth's spaceship when it launches. If Mansa slowly starts to eat away at my cities, or if we get into a deadlock, this will mark the beginning of the end.

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

I've found this combination of Deity/Quick Conquest to Time victory especially brutal. For Conquest normally you want a small, packed map with maximum opponents who you can immediately begin taking cities from. For a Time victory, you want a larger map with minimal opponents so that the domination land cap is higher, and there's lots of coast where you'll get a good number of sushi resources and be able to pack in a lot of coastal/island cities. And on Quick there just isn't that much time for conducting wars.

Against DeGaulle, I was always just managing to take the next city, never able to get an overwhelming army, feeling the years slide closer to a spaceship launch on a spread map, getting to use Knights than Cuirassiers then Cavalry for just ten or maybe twenty turns before the next upgrade came along. When the conquest was finally over, I had to take a breather to try to get my cities in better position to tech and eventually to pump out tanks.

I think all this is made harder by this particular combination of AI's, which in hindsight is better suited to a peaceful space game. Elizabeth and Mansa, often joined one or two or all of Ghandi, Freddy, and Hats, just like to sit there and tech and trade and tech and trade more, the tech train gaining more and more and more speed. Before this game, I quit a number of (non-Aggressive AI) games because my war just wasn't going fast enough and I was falling too far behind tech-wise. I think if everything goes just right, this kind of Classic start spread map Pangea Time game with these opponents can be won (especially if Mansa or Elizabeth is an early target). But with round about three weeks left, I think if I falter in this game, I won't have time for another Classic start, I'll try to turn to another modern start, this time with eight opponents and no vassals. (And no, I'm not passively lobbying for an extension, two months on this one game slot's enough for me.)

All that said, I'd like to thank Noble Zarkon for running this gauntlet. I've learned so much about starts across the eras, the way the AI trade with each other, AI selection, different ways to tech to various military combos, and more. Both the game I submitted and this game have had long, tense stretches where the outcome was in doubt, and have been fun, stressful, challenging, and interesting all at once. I definitely plan to use what I've learned to make a run at the Deity/Quick/Huge + Conquest/Domination/Time slots.

All that said, I'd like to thank Noble Zarkon for running this gauntlet. I've learned so much about starts across the eras, the way the AI trade with each other, AI selection, different ways to tech to various military combos, and more. Both the game I submitted and this game have had long, tense stretches where the outcome was in doubt, and have been fun, stressful, challenging, and interesting all at once. I definitely plan to use what I've learned to make a run at the Deity/Quick/Huge + Conquest/Domination/Time slots.
Thanks. I've enjoyed watching you guys, always happy for suggestions of games you guys want to see,

Damn, I'm so struggling stopping the AI spaceships. Best effort to date 4, had a stack of 30+ modern armour nuked enroute to the 5th. Mapfinder is running, Game 27 awaits.

To finish my previous write-up, Mansa took two of my more vulnerable cities and sent a stack of ten units at me which I eliminated by sacrificing a cannon, two catapults, and then finishing off with other units I had around without losing much, if anything. He was more advanced than I thought, having Artillery, a tier of tech past what was visible to me in trade with him, but I felt like I could win the war (though potentially still not fast enough to counter Elizabeth, who I assumed was even more advanced). My troops mopped up taking Philadelphia, and were on their way to this new front, having secured peace with Lincoln, before Mansa sent this stack into my territory:

Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG

That was the end of that game :( I guess that's the downside of aggressive AI. Slightly slower tech, slightly slower expansion, significantly more wars, significantly bigger stacks when you might not be ready for them.

Damn, I'm so struggling stopping the AI spaceships. Best effort to date 4, had a stack of 30+ modern armour nuked enroute to the 5th. Mapfinder is running, Game 27 awaits.
I've started a batch of modern games, picking the most promising to carry forward. In the first one I've played into the 1980's, I eliminated Elizabeth first, took DeGaulle down to one city, and started working on Mansa. But Gandhi beelined for the UN and has been hitting me over the head with it ever since. I've lost two civics, and had to defy an end the war on Mansa resolution. I really prefer not to touch the culture slider, as I'd rather spend the income on research. I was able to cover the world considers you a villain penalty mostly with happiness buildings and freezing city growth, but before I finished Musa off, the war weariness was definitely starting to cut into the productivity of my biggest cities.

I compared where I was in 1984 with your little table above. I was about 20 tanks short of you, both in production and in active tanks, with loses about equal. But I had one opponent gone, and two others down to a single city (so I think very slightly ahead of you in conquest), and I had three techs, with another almost done (which I would trade for Flight), having exchanged some of that tank production for more economic development and happiness buildings. Which all is to say that as you get better, you can probably wage war a little more aggressively and tech a bit more.

It's now 1988, Mansa is gone (penalty is not), and I've started war with Gandhi. I can take the UN next turn. Now I'm faced with what to do with it. There is one more vote (most likely stop the war against Gandhi) before the next election. I'd prefer to keep it both for the world wonders points and to outlaw nukes, but if I gamble, keep it, but then need to defy another resolution I'll probably abandon the game. I'd probably still be able to win, by using the cultural slider with my economy starting to heat up and the biggest techers already out of the game, but it wouldn't be the game I'm looking for. I guess what I'm working up to is I now feel the pain you were describing. The previous game, the UN came later, I lost a civic, but the resolutions didn't touch my wars, and I was able to win the second election. I'm thinking for this game I'll probably gamble and keep the UN. I'll need to go in and do the calculations, but I think Isabella and DeGaulle will not vote for an end the war proposal, just as they did not vote for the Mansa one, and that one was close to failing when Mansa's cities were under his control and not mine. Even if I don't win the second election, I think I'll have enough pop to be able to kill any further resolutions.

So I guess where I'm going with this, is if nukes were your undoing, you might want to bite the bullet and keep the UN around until you can control it.

Maybe I should add that my current game I've tried an alternate civics strategy where I go State Property/Emancipation and get my hammers from lumbermills and mines where possible and workshops/farms as a last resort. It basically allowed me to swap out paying the emancipation penalty for paying the defy the UN/villain penalty, but it's meant I need to devote more city squares to production and less to cottages, slowing down my tech a bit.

So I guess where I'm going with this, is if nukes were your undoing, you might want to bite the bullet and keep the UN around until you can control it.

Been there, done that!

I have a theory, 'Aggressive AI' like nuclear weapons; thus vote against the U.N. Resolution #1284 (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty). I am now only selecting NO BARBARIANS & NO VASSEL STATES in the game options.

I too have been experimenting with a hybrid economy, integrating windmills & watermills where possible along side the workshops; and by building Libraries, Universities & Observatories at the expense of military production gained Modern Armour around the mid 90's. But as you've said the AI has way too many defensive units to make big enough inroads to make them count.

I'm looking at doing an experiment by: -

Game #1 - rushing Plastics, Radio & Computers then build THE INTERNET before warring to victory with what ever units become available
Game #2 - rushing to Modern Armour before warring to victory 🏁
Game #3 - back to basics; construct the minimum infrastructure (Levee, Factory & Power Plant) & be ready to WAR by around 1925

I've just gotta do somethin' different than what I'm doin' at present!

Aaaaannnnnnnddddd . . . game over. In a good way. It turns out that due to a border pop and Gandhi rushing a stack of 6-8 mobile artillery around, and me being wary of said 6-8 mobile artillery decimating my stack of 20 tanks specializing in city attack, my taking the UN city was delayed one turn until after the next vote. And for that vote, Gandhi selected . . . wait for it . . . nuclear nonproliferation treaty. Woot! I have not played the following turn to see if it passed, but rather than decimate my stack, he very kindly pushed all his mobile artillery into the UN city, where they were promptly destroyed by those nice city attack tanks. I did not raze it. I've also done some math. Isabelle and I together have enough votes to prevent any more stop the war resolutions and I wonder if the Gandhi AI knew that it wouldn't pass, and thus did not offer it. And if I take 2-3 of his cities before the next vote (3-4 turns?), I'll be able to vote myself in as Secretary General.

I don't want to be overconfident, and there are still a LOT of turns to be played, but I feel like this game is in the bag.

Game #1 - rushing Plastics, Radio & Computers then build THE INTERNET before warring to victory with what ever units become available
Game #2 - rushing to Modern Armour before warring to victory 🏁
Game #3 - back to basics; construct the minimum infrastructure (Levee, Factory & Power Plant) & be ready to WAR by around 1925

I've tried #2. I'm not going to say it's not possible. But it's way harder than #3. And I feel like #1 is more or less the same as #2. You can't wait that long to start conquering. I guess my question for you is I've played three games of #2 and abandoned them all, and two games of #3, won one, and I'm feeling confident in the other, and have other promising starts using #3 to fall back on. What is going wrong in your games that you feel #3 will not work for you? Rather than go back to the drawing board, let's analyze what's happening, and remember that Deity is freaking hard, and be humble enough to understand that bad things might happen that might prevent you from winning even if your strategy is mostly optimized/sound.

If you picked aggressive AI, I'd say that's one problem, you shouldn't be doing that. AI economies on a modern Deity start aren't going to care that the AI produced double the units as normal, but you will. The first game you tried using #3 looked like a win until (on a misunderstanding) you split your forces and took capitals instead of eliminating AI. In the second, you say you stopped 4 spaceships but failed on the fifth? How late was that fifth spaceship? That to me sounds like a game you're close to winning, and when you don't win, you should be trying to reproduce it and tweek your decisions, not scrap the strategy and start over.

Is there any point in that game when you weren't at war? Can you describe who was left and why you didn't eliminate them? I'd expect when you stop a spaceship, you've taken the capital, and the remaining AI cities should be easy to seize and either keep for yourself or raze.

I think it's also worth playing with map selection. What settings are you using? As I mentioned above, a typical conquest game you'd play high sea level to minimize land size and maximize the ratio of how many cities you have after conquering two opponents vs how many cities your remaining opponents have. For the two games you mentioned, how many tiles were in the game (hover over your score, from my classic game I have a line that says "298 from Land (207/1389)". That 1389 is total land tiles.)? I've fooled around a lot with map settings for this gauntlet, you should be able to get under 1200 land tiles total very easily, I'd guess 900's is quite possible.

It might make sense to broaden the maps you allow yourself to start with in terms of having coal vs uranium in favor of playing smaller maps. To me, the difference between coal and uranium is an apothecary, and that might partially explain my slightly smaller military. (Although I'm going the opposite direction, I'm playing bigger maps with either coal or uranium, confident in my warring, trying to maximize pop.) Once I gain the resources from my first conquered opponent, I find that I have far fewer health/happiness issues and can usually trade for anything I need in a pinch or take a breather and build some health buildings.

Game #28 Turn 15 - 1918 :
Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG

Don't you just hate that?
I know I said 'I need to try something different'; Ooops, next Game please.

Last edited:
At least your bad settings had the consideration to show themselves early. Events and huts are turned off?

My game has hit a very small snag. I did get elected UN SG thanks to Lincoln voting for me (my math was a bit off, I forgot the required votes shown in the UN tab are actually 40% of the total, but if everyone votes for one of the candidates you need 50% to win) and have since undone all civics elections, having passed 50% of world population by the second time I was able to select an issue for voting. The snag involves Freddy. He's hidden behind Gandhi, off on a corner peninsula opposite from where I started, with his capital on the far side. When I went to war on Hats and let Gandhi keep two cities, I thought he was ~5-10 turns further away from a spaceship than he's turning out to be. War with Hats is over, but my peace treaty with Gandhi has just ended and I'm at war with America. I should have the time I need, but I think it would have been more comfortable to eliminate Gandhi and go after Freddy first, then Lincoln, then Hats.

Top Bottom