Game crashes at the same point

stealth_nsk

Deity
Every time I load the save it finishes the turn and at some point (probably at trader selection), the game hangs and crashes. Tried to load previous autosave, the turn passed normally but afterI've reached the same point, game hanged and crashed again.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0349.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
I've had a similar experience on turn 401 on a standard map. The game just suddenly exits and dumps me back in Windows. After it happened twice on the same turn, I abandoned the game (my first game); I'll start another one.

I tried this save file and it also crashes the game.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0341.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
The game just suddenly exits and dumps me back in Windows.

The same exact thing happened to me as well, in my first game. Could not get past trade route selection. After a couple of tries, reloaded an autosave one turn earlier, everything went ok then.

I've found if you change a policy while the trade route list is up, then click on a trade route, you get the CTD. Been able to repeat this behavior many times, now I just make sure to close the trade route list before switching policies and do not have issue.

I can confirm Belzek's find. The CTD didn't occur when I exited out of the Trade route list prior to changing policy.

The bug I've described occurs on turn start, not on policy switch. Although, they could be related.
That's a bit gamebreaking to me as I have 2 more games stopped due to this.

i was about to make a thread about this; can confirm that consistent crashes occur when trying to change policies while the trade route menu is open. i'm not sure if it has to do with implementing policies that affect trade routes while the route window is open, since that's what happened in my case

Top Bottom