Game Session Instruction Thread (GSIT) #1

Cyc

Looking for the door...
This is the first Game Session Intruction thread of the Revival Game. These Instruction Threads were called Turn Chat Instruction Threads (TCIT) prior to this game, but as some session may be offline, and therefore no Turn Chat, we'll call them Game Sessions.

All Leaders and our one Governor please post instructions below for our Thursday Turn Chat to be held at 0300 UTC. Thats 1900 hrs in California PDT. Thursday, March 19th.

This will be an online Turn Chat using the below save.

March 15th save

Pray to the RNG that we may receive a good bonus from the tribal village. :)
Settle in place!

Request: If we have the good fortune to be able to explore and the defense instructions do not conflict, it would help domestic to explore along the river and/or in a circle around our current location about 6 tiles from the city center.

Build queue for Tara, our first city (from the Mayor):
1- Warrior
2- Settler
3- Warrior
4- Granary
5- Temple

If there isn't enough population to feed the settler, switch it with the warrior in spot number three.
If pottery is not researched by spot number four, switch it with the temple in spot number five. if it is still not researched by spot number five, switch it with a settler.

um, i made a mistake when writing the alternate paths. if we can't have a granary by spot five, we switch it with a worker, not a settler.

Please work the (improved) bonus grasslands along the river paying attention not to waste food or shields if possible.

I respectfully request that our worker build roads and mines on the bonus grasslands along the river.

As of this time, we have Instructions from our Domestic Leader and our Governor. Instructions from our other Ministers have not been posted. Deputies may post Instructions for their Department if keeping within the general guidelines of the Minister.

Domestic - Settle in place. Request to explore river and circle Capital.

Governor - Build que -
1- Warrior
2- Settler
3- Warrior
4- Granary
5- Temple
Also road and mine BG along river.

I have gathered other info from the Leader threads -

Trade and Tech - Research Alphabet.
Defense - Have Warrior explore river, do NOT pop any goodie huts.

If additional info is needed please post soon.

I just realized I posted the California Time incorrectly. I said it would be at 1900 hrs (7PM).

0300 UTC would be 2000 hours (8PM) in California. I wish someone would have corrected me. :sad:

As the people in Europe will probably be sleeping at the time of the T/C, we'll stick with the 1900 hrs in California time. Sorry people. That would be 2200 hrs in New York. 7pm in LA and 10pm in NY.

This will be a 10 turn T/C, unless we get a Settler from the Goodie Hut, then we will stop immediately.

31 minutes until Turn Chat.

Turn Chat starting now.

First turn thru last turn pics. (thumbs)

Turn Chat was successful. We've built the mine on a BG NW of the city and are using the Commerce from the river plus the road that is being built now. The Warrior climbed the Mountain 1st turn and discovered some snow up North. He then returned to the Capital city of Tara before heading out to explore the river. Lots of Forests to the SE and a body of water to the SW.

EDIT: My mistake. I never really checked the pics, just my initial click on the worked tile. We are not getting commerce from the river. donsig was right. I knew this when we changed from the forest on the river to the BG, but refused to see my mistake. Commerce will come from the road only. Sorry donsig.

Attachments

• DemoGame, Mar 19, 3550 BC.SAV
    84.2 KB · Views: 92
  • #turnchat.20090319.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom