GameNES3: WASD

Can you put a list of the games on the front page please?

A game and project list would be quite helpful. However, they can fill up the max post space quite quickly so maybe the description could be omitted for the first page.

I was going to include everything, but the fourth post was lost during the server down time. So yeah... I'll have limited description on games/projects.

Spoiler Orders :

Spoiler Stats :
Dreamers Studios
Head of Studio: James Erwin/Carmen510
Income: 10c
Upkeep: 1c
-Region: Kyoto, Japan
-Avg. Rating: 50%
Employees: 1
-Confidence: 50%
-Skill Level: 5
Technology: None
Games: None

1. 10c - 1c upkeep = 9c to spend.
2. Spend 3c on three more employees. 6c left.
3. Spend 4c on developing the game. (NOT rushing) 2c left.
4. 2c on advertising, mostly in gaming magazines and websites. Preview the game and post alpha screenshots of the game, to generate interest. If possible, create a decent trailer.

What the hell is a guy named James Erwin doing in Japan?

I still need them orders!

If I don't get orders from those I'm missing from by 2359 tonight, I will update by tomorrow morning without them.

Ok, guys. I will need most of you guys to resend orders in proper format. I know I didn't mention a proper format before, and I apologize. This is my first time modding, and it seems that the orders you've sent me are way too confusing without proper format and the update is taking much more time than I planned (now i have mad respect for mods out there :bowdown: ). This is the format:

Title: GameNES3: (Company Name) Spring 2009 Orders
[Company Stats]
[Game/Project Stats] - If any. This has been the most trouble for me. I had to comb through the thread to find them, and I get confused sometimes. Plus my internet is pretty slow, so one jump to another page can take several minutes.
[Spendings] - Give me total credits for the turn, expenditures, and balances
[misc. descriptions] - i.e. if you've written story, include and link, and why you wrote that story.

Sorry again, guys. I'm a n00b at modding, and I need your help to not make this update several hours long (withal mistakes either).

:please:

Logo of the Crimson Tide

Spoiler :

That's totally cool dld. I think anyone here who has modded in their time is completely understanding.

Orders to be sent shortly.

Will send tonight, been babysitting all weekend. For future reference, Coraline is the best kid movie in a long time.

Orders sent.

Orders resent. How long until the update?

I'm still missing orders from a lot of people. Uh... this weekend, because I can't update during weekdays.

Oh wow I completely forgot about this... where is the update?

Top Bottom