Gamespot LIVE gameplay

Will this be iphone friendly, or does it need flash?

why is it that each time a time gets mentioned with a time zone attached to it, it gives so many problems for various people.

if you are unsure you could look it up in about 10 seconds by using a search engine and it will give you a table or even a straight up converter where you can just insert the time and it will tell you what time it will be for your time zone.

I hope there's will be a replay available as I can't stay up that late, got a job interview tomorrow

I hope they dont spend the first hour explaining stuff we saw in the 2K playthrough.

what time would it start in Manitoba, Canada?

I hope they dont spend the first hour explaining stuff we saw in the 2K playthrough.

The first hour of the 2K stream was soooooo boring and frustrating to watch :mad:

I'd really like it if the guy just boots it up, starts playing with very very little discussion or talk about stuff. But I have a feeling he's going to spend a lot of time showing off how organic the worlds looks and how many different options menus there are.

The first hour of the 2K stream was soooooo boring and frustrating to watch :mad:

I'd really like it if the guy just boots it up, starts playing with very very little discussion or talk about stuff. But I have a feeling he's going to spend a lot of time showing off how organic the worlds looks and how many different options menus there are.

OFF

If they added the GDR in Civ V they really need to add organic farming into VI...maybe there could be an organic DLC

yayyy i was worried it would start without me :) so glad I didnt miss it. 1hr 4minutes to go :D

Top Bottom