Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

unvote, vote: Beefy187 Making threats so early?

Unvote:dcmort93; vote:Skwink Caesar. 3rd on bandwagon=scum.

GM's note: Just to clarify the send all communications part, since I got a query about it, basically it means any time you are contacting someone, via PM, just have me as a recipient. If you are sending one message to more than 5 people then just let me know who the names of the other people are, so I know.

Who are the good guys, and who are the bad guys in this? I know my roll, but are we sympathizing with the gangs, the crooked cops, or who? I guess I just dont know how to RP it, and I feel like writing.

Who are the good guys, and who are the bad guys in this? I know my roll, but are we sympathizing with the gangs, the crooked cops, or who? I guess I just dont know how to RP it, and I feel like writing.

Actually, after this post - Unvote, Vote: Duke Blackstone

I take it you're a neutral.

So that he swings to the other side in retaliation?

unvote, vote: Duke Blackstone. Your question is scummy

Vote: Askthepizzaguy

Ask = Asks too many questions
Pizza = Italian, therefore mafia
Guy = Wiseguy
The = The Capo di Tutti Capo

I do believe that is check and mate, sir. You're welcome.

The prostitutes are the heroes, everybody else are expendable.

Top Bottom