George's Fine Weapon Shop

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
Welcome to my shop. This is the only shop of it's kind you will find in the world. I not only use my skill as a smith, I use the power of Chip to instill my metal with added bonuses. And don't let the name fool you. Although I specialize in weapons, I do great work in armour and other metal items also. I just make random items right now. If there is something special you want made, ask me how much it will cost. Please be aware, however, that there are no miracle items. Adding a little bit of power here and there takes away power from another part of the item. And sometimes metal breaks. I will also fix items, for a fee. Sometimes I can't remake an item. If an item breaks, I assume no responsibility. Sometimes making an item too powerful makes it weak.

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
This will be a list of my works, how much they cost or who owns them, and what special powers I know about.

Super Duper Sword of Uncoolness: 1000 gold-makes you look like a total geek and or dweeb. it is impossible to hold a conversation with someone of the opposite sex
Chip Proof Armour: 1000 gold-you can not be hurt while you wear this armour! You also can't move your limbs.
Pain Broach: 200 gold-just a simple metal circle. pin doesn't work too well, so it's always coming undone and poking you.

That's all I have right now. I need a place to smith and a source of metal to make better items. :(

BCLG100

Music Master
I thought you were doing things such as long swords and armour, just you know normal things, guess i was wrong :D

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
That's what I like to do, but I thought some people may need other metal work done. Right now I don't have normal things because I don't have a smith or land yet. I just was reserving that second post for my items and I like to be funny. I'd be shocked if anyone buys those items. As soon as I have my smith I'll make real items.

BCLG100

Music Master
Ah ok, well its generally considered or at least it was in the original RPG that buissness were built in the capital city unless otherwise specified, therefore your smith can be there if you want :)

robboo

Deity
George..I am goignto build a shop soon and would liek to know if you would like to ajoin your shop to mine. It would my metal part of my business easier adn profide you with much needed wooden handles for some of your items.

We could split the costs or I can charge you a very small rent based on how much you sell...say 25% of the proceeds of your shop or even a flat rate rent. Please let me know so I can get the workers building the shops

ice2k4

Emperor
George I have a custom order, if possible. I originally posted the following in Rob Boo's woodwrights shop after ordering a hunting knife from him, but I didn't realize that his shop was only wood weapons when I asked for this order. *slaps own forehead* Anyway here it is:

Well, if it's possible, I would require this to be custom made. I'm willing to pay the price anyway.

Again if possible, a Golden handle of about 5 inches, a blade made entirely of silver that is 6 inches long, and the triangular prism point which is 1/2 inch long and at it's base, the most 1/4 inch wide. This however I want to be made of rusted copper, so if by chance my opponent does survive the wound, the infection will kill him.

ice2k4

Emperor
No, I jsut need it how it is. If someone survives the triangular prism point, and lives through the rusted copper, he is truely a great warrior and deserves to live to fight another day.

See the triangular-prism point makes sure you cant sew up the wound, making it rusted copper will likely cause a deadly infection, if by chance someone is able to treat such a wound.

How much will such a weapon cost?

ice2k4

Emperor
Hmm, let me ponder this for a little, I currently want to open a second large business, so it will cost me $2000 gold, so I'm looking to really save up. Maybe I don't need the gold or silver. How much would it be if the silver was iron instead, and the golden handle was also iron.

Swissempire

Poet Jester
"Hello Sir," Chip remarked as he strode into the shoddy looking shop. So much had decayed since the hurricane, it saddened Chip, but also drove him. he would make it better, make it into the shining land his father told him of. but that was of no consequence now.

"Sir, you there, behind the counter. I would like to place an order. I was reffered here by a very nice young lad who saved me to gold by killing a mercenary. I would like to know the cost of purchasing an Iron Blade, curved invertedly and sharp, inlaid with gold. There is no need for a handle, but could you attach iit to this pole of German Iron wood. It was a gift from my Rusate Master.

robboo

Deity
George...I request that you do not sell any of your shop share to Swissy...he is trying to buy shares in everyone shops to control the game. If you do..our deal is null and void

( btw what was our deal.... respond here or in my shop)

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
I have made a deal with Robboo's Woodshop and will no longer sell items from this shop. However, you may find my items at his shop and do buisness with him.

@Ice: I have (finally) finished your dagger. I sent it to Robboo and he should have it available to you shortly.

@Swiss: With the gold inlay, it will probably cost around 300 gold. Should I start on it? When I finish with the blade I will send it to Robboo to be fitted onto your wooden handle.

Swissempire

Poet Jester
Sounds good

Top Bottom