German translations

Snofru1

Emperor
I have done a number of translations to German. I downloaded the files today from the SVN, so they should be fresh. I don´t know wether (and how) I could upload the changes to the SVN myself so I would kindly request someone to do this who has the ability.

I have translated:

BUG_CIV4GameText.xml
BUGOptions_CIV4GameText.xml
BULL Actions Options.xml
Civ4lerts Options.xml
TraitsPedia_CIV4GameText.xml

I unfortunately was not able to finish translation of TraitsPedia_CIV4GameText.xml due to time constraints and probably won´t be in the near future. Except for this and the strategy texts now all xml-files in the "Text"-folder are translated to german.

I hope I could help a little bit in the development of this great Mod...

Thanks. I must have missed that "production queue" string. :)
The other one is intentionally empty because it isn't needed in this particular case. The term "Worst Enemy" stretches across two lines while the German term "Erzfeind" only needs one of these lines.

The other one is intentionally empty because it isn't needed in this particular case. The term "Worst Enemy" stretches across two lines while the German term "Erzfeind" only needs one of these lines.
Ah, now I understand, thank you for the clarification! So I made things worse by trying to make them better - "verschlimmbessert" as the Germans say ;) ...

By the way: The german translation of BUG is excellent IMHO :king: .

Top Bottom