Germany Social Policies

the landsknecht is ok if you produce them in mass quantities (would be better if they also had like +1 strength or a promotion of some sort)

In multi-player games those cheap landsknechts can be really, really powerful. If you start next to a competant Germany player and they want to landsknecht rush you, the game will become an incredible challenge. If Germany is able to get a few free units from barb camps in time for the attack, even better (those brutes upgrade into swords.) I have seen intermediate level players wipe "pros" off the map with landsknecht rushes.:cry:

the landsknecht is ok if you produce them in mass quantities (would be better if they also had like +1 strength or a promotion of some sort)

In multi-player games those cheap landsknechts can be really, really powerful. If you start next to a competant Germany player and they want to landsknecht rush you, the game will become an incredible challenge. If Germany is able to get a few free units from barb camps in time for the attack, even better (those brutes upgrade into swords.) I have seen intermediate level players wipe "pros" off the map with landsknecht rushes.:cry:

I prefer circuit breaker.... then piano wire.

Top Bottom