Vox populi Can not Open Social Policies

Ahh sorry I thought this one is manuel installation. I didn't download modpacks. now I see 3 parts which one I must choose ? I don't understand that.

VP + EUI ONLY
VP + EUI + MODMODS
MODPACKS REQUESTED

Actually I dont want EUI because it makes my eyes tired. It fills the whole screen. I only need VOX POPULİ without EUI.
If you find that there are too much interfaces with EUI you can disable some on them in the interface options. Eui is so good when you are used to it !

If you want only VoxPopuli (with EUI) but without extra things you have to enter inside "VP + EUI Only" and download the 4.5.1 one.

Last edited:
Ahh sorry I thought this one is manuel installation. I didn't download modpacks. now I see 3 parts which one I must choose ? I don't understand that.

VP + EUI ONLY
VP + EUI + MODMODS
MODPACKS REQUESTED

Actually I dont want EUI because it makes my eyes tired. It fills the whole screen. I only need VOX POPULİ without EUI.
Most of the options that fill up the screen can be disabled with EUI. I disable them myself.

Edit: oops Agiwan just said that. I didn't notice 2nd page.

Last edited:
Same problem with social policy here. I can open it without EUI mod so there must be problem. Also with 4.6 VP I cant see description of some buildings after build first city. Without EUI there is TEXT_KEY everywhere. Auto installer, VP bugged.
PS. Why pyramids are in mining tech and gives just settlers? is it normal in VP?

EUI installs in a special location -- the DLC folder on steam. If you are having EUI issues perhaps your steam installation is doing something weird, or its in a different location. There are errors that can crop up from onedrive.
We can't really help you in any way with no information to go on. VP installs properly for everyone else, its not a generic issue with the installer.

PS. Why pyramids are in mining tech and gives just settlers? is it normal in VP?
Yes this is normal

EUI installs in a special location -- the DLC folder on steam. If you are having EUI issues perhaps your steam installation is doing something weird, or its in a different location. There are errors that can crop up from onedrive.
We can't really help you in any way with no information to go on. VP installs properly for everyone else, its not a generic issue with the installer.

Yes this is normal
Well, my game is installed on F/program files x86/2k games
Installer placed mods in c/documents/my games etc and second part in game folder

I tried may combinations. Im able to play with YnAEMP at leat but its still messed up. Need to reinstall game and play just with YnAEMP mod :(
Look how my game looks

And like I said. Evertything is fine before first city. After that I have issues like on two first screens

Attachments

• civ5.1.png
    civ5.1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • civ5.png
    civ5.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • dfgd.png
    dfgd.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
OK well neither of those things look like mine. Perhaps someone with better knowledge than me can comment.

F/program files x86/2k games
I haven't ever seen a 2k games folder. I would expect like C:/program files x86/steam/steamapps/common/sid meiers.../
I was under the impression you needed steam to run Civ V? Are you on a Mac or Linux or something?
Point being I don't know if the installer is aware of your installation type.

Also, for me C:/users/USERNAME/Documents/MyGames/... is not the same path as ThisPC/Documents/
Mine is in the latter. You could look into this too.

OK well neither of those things look like mine. Perhaps someone with better knowledge than me can comment.

I haven't ever seen a 2k games folder. I would expect like C:/program files x86/steam/steamapps/common/sid meiers.../
I was under the impression you needed steam to run Civ V? Are you on a Mac or Linux or something?
Point being I don't know if the installer is aware of your installation type.

Also, for me C:/users/USERNAME/Documents/MyGames/... is not the same path as ThisPC/Documents/
Mine is in the latter. You could look into this too.
Well, I have this game installer on some old pendrive that someone gave me few years ago :p my old roommate if I remember but always with no problem. Im on windows 10
Installer like for me found good folders. Mods in C:/users/USERNAME/Documents/MyGames/ - I wrote c/documents in short ;)
And second path in installer where it asked for game folder I picked folder where game is installed and its also ok coz it changed UI even on normal game

Its not a problem with folders etc. Its something with 4.6 version and this file that you can see on screens - EUI compability. Maybe some older versions could work but cant find any. I have to reinstal game again and play just with YnAEMP :(

Yes so EUI is installing but it's not talking to the overwrite files 3a for some reason
Its something with 4.6 version
Are you saying it worked on a previous version? Which one?

Yes so EUI is installing but it's not talking to the overwrite files 3a for some reason

Are you saying it worked on a previous version? Which one?
tbh I dont know :) Its my first time with VP and any mod for this game besides gademon maps but I didnt find post with similar problem about previous versions.
I just wansted something fresh for this game, more features etc :/

Looks like you will have to play without EUI. Wish I could be of more help, sorry :(

Looks like you will have to play without EUI. Wish I could be of more help, sorry :(
No worries, at least you were interested :) I deleted VP. Now I have YnAEMP+prehistoric era+future era+ RED mods and all working fine so must be defo something with 4.6 VP I downloaded especially thread author always have problem with social policy :/ maybe in future VP will be fixed :)

If something doesn't happen for almost everyone, it's likely something on your side rather than the mod.

Is the game must be orijinal ?
Well, I have this game installer on some old pendrive that someone gave me few years ago :p
If I'm understanding you correctly both of you are using a pirated version of Civ 5. There's no legal way to install the game without Steam.

Vox Populi does not run with pirated versions and no efforts will be made to change this in the future. Buy the game legally.

If I'm understanding you correctly both of you are using a pirated version of Civ 5. There's no legal way to install the game without Steam.

Vox Populi does not run with pirated versions and no efforts will be made to change this in the future. Buy the game legally.
It does run on the pirated version of Civ 5 Complete Edition (game version .273) as I used it to test non-VP mods (I don't want to mess with the DLC subfolders on my main Civ 5 installation on Steam). But I don't want to share how it works as it will encourage piracy. You have to figure it out on your own.

Then it's weird. You may also uninstall the game, remove the game dir for from documents, install the game again and then unpack the modpack.

It worked when I tried modpack. It looks like I am playing CIV 7 now. It is great mod. thank you all guys.

Top Bottom