Inventor
Retired Moderator
To do list for getting started.

Populate threads. (done?)
Ask TF to make it live.
Post announcement and main page news.
Give citizens a warm welcome. :D
Start the game. :cooool:

Not done populating yet. Long day at work. Will continue tomorrow.

You do know by moving the "C3C DemoGame Revival - Game 1 (DGRG1)" thread here, you just made this "live" or public?

I expired out the link, so no more should trickle in...

How about some nice announcement text? I'm not much of a writer, and calling it a revival game just begs for a little fire and brimstone, DG style. :D

Is there much more to do? Only 11 days till nominations!

I'm pretty much done here, DaveShack. I'll check for any more sticky threads, but we're pretty much ready to go. I'm working on a Front Page graphic (like I did for Civ4), and I can do a text ad also. Just trying to get it all done and work too.

EDIT: The Welcome Center and the Judicial Log can be stickied, but thats about it. We be done for now. :thumbsup:

Here's a GIF file of the graphic ad I mentioned earlier. Just as the Civ4 Ad was only a graphic, this is a stand alone also. A text ad can follow. What do you think?

Attachments

• DGRG1 AD11g.gif
    DGRG1 AD11g.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 322
Thank you, DaveShack for ALL the work.

Here's the graphic I mentioned in my PM. Place this anywhere in the Text Ad I sent. You're pretty good with links, so what ever you like in that regard.

Attachments

• Leader2.gif
    Leader2.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 115,853
Thank you DaveShack. The Ad is great.

Polls have been started. (World Option Polls)

Thank you, DaveShack for ALL the work.

Here's the graphic I mentioned in my PM. Place this anywhere in the Text Ad I sent. You're pretty good with links, so what ever you like in that regard.

When I saw that image on the main page, it gave me a flashback to a certain former DG'er. :p

It was meant to represent Shaitan. :)

Yup. An outstanding avatar, fer sure.

Top Bottom