• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

No worries ruff. Just do what you can. This game has been slowed plenty and survived. This delay too, shall pass. :)

I played my turn yesterday. I don't think it will be much delayed given the typical turn around.

An update

doing some posting/emailing tonight in preparation of Retiring from gaming. I do not want to quit "Cold Turkey" because of withdrawals so I'd like to leave this one as one of the last games I'd quit

so If I/we can find a temporary replacement for a few months until I have eye surgery (that is if it comes to that) and I am healed or not, time will tell.

I will post this same message in other games in this same catagory

Sorry to hear about Eclipse - my caravel was still searching....

I thought we were spending this week awaiting Ruff's new abode, but instead Luthor still has it...

And Ruff - as we say in Lahndon - ars da noo gaff ?

For same strange reason, the tracker does not recognizes my uploads!

I upload the file, Ruff gets it but... it says it's my turn! :crazyeye:
Does this happen with anybody else?

Ruff sends the file via another program (not the tracker) and so, even though he has already played, my name still appears! :cringe:

At the moment, the file should be with Nighthawk.

Player Info:
1) Nighthawk419 - Sitting Bull of the Native Americans - aka Night Hawk
2) Phisportsfan - Ragnar of the Vikings - aka Phisportsfan
3) Bathsheba666 - Huyana Capac of Inca - aka ZootHornRollo
4) D!CK VII - Charlemagne of Holy Rome - aka King Dick VII (REPLACED by fishystick)
5) ParadigmShifter - Asoka of India - aka Paradigm Shifter (REPLACED by Aeonian Lion)
6) Majic - Mansa Musa of Mali - aka Majic
7) Michkov - Hatsheput of Egypt - aka Michkov
8) Eclipse4449 - Shaka of Zulu - aka Eclipse
9) Espirito - Catherine of Russia - Espirito (REPLACED by Mitiu Ioen)
10) Ruff_hi - Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia - aka Ruffster John
11) themdg - Hannibal of Carthage - aka the mdg
12) Imp. Knoedel - Gilgamesh of Sumeria - aka Dumuzid the Sheperd
13) chasbolt - Darius of Persia - aka Chasbolt
14) bjarkekr - Willem van Oranje of the Dutch - aka bjarkekr
15) tdy99 - Elizabeth of England - aka tdy99 (REPLACED by Natuland)
16) Calanthian - Wang Kon of Korea - aka Dangun Wanggeom (REPLACED by Michkov)
17) Tudaio - Montezuma of Aztec - aka Tudaio (REPLACED by Luthor)
18) Count1 - Augustus Ceaser of Rome - aka Count
Ah, yes! This is different from the tracker order!

Mr. Admin, please do your job!!! :p

Ah, yes! This is different from the tracker order!

Mr. Admin, please do your job!!! :p

That's also way out of date.. King Dick...fishystick, where are they now...?

That's also way out of date.. King Dick...fishystick, where are they now...?

They are long since gone, their sloppily administrated empire now my mess to clean up.

New home is ... arr ... moved into. Boxes everywhere. Some full. Most empty. Still looking for certain things (ie remote control for DVD player).

So, our esteemed leader has gone walkabout...

He is currently traveling to the UK and will spend the week there. On that note me and him will play a live game tomorrow. Anyone wanna join?

SORRY!!!

1) Sorry about the tracker. I'm not sure what the hell happened but Ruff had no turn order number, which was screwing it up. That is fixed now.

2) Sorry about my delay! Had a crazy busy week, weekend and now travelling. I have kicked the turn on to the next, sorry about the delay, I'm not usually this bad!

3) Sorry to hear about leaving gaming Eclipse. We can certainly work on a replacement for you for the next few months if needed. Keep me updated and we will work through it. Glad you chose to keep this game alive out of the many you have!

Top Bottom