Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

Turn on hold until my peace negotiations with bjarkekr have come to a conclusion.

It's nice to see that you think highly enough of me to refer to me in Plural, but I'm afraid even I won't be able to stand up to Ruff. My civ is like two eras behind the rest of the world and the Dutchmen are preparing an army to invade me as we speak.

Turn on hold until my peace negotiations with bjarkekr have come to a conclusion.

A negotiation in time, saves nine...

A negotiation in time, saves nine...

Actually it's already too late, the countryside has been pillaged but thanks to the city he tried to capture being on a hill, me being protective and just having discovered Feudalism for Longbows we are at an impasse as he can't capture it but I can't kill his army in the open either, so he's basically only throwing away money for supplies.

No? I am in fact negotiating with bjarkekr. Well I sent him a message but he hasn't replied yet.

PM and ingame, don't have email.

Well, for:
- in game - if he has not responded, he can't until you play again.
- PM - he was last on the forum 10 months ago, so I guess we could have any number of months still to wait.

I guess I should send you the email :)

Good job I thought of this :D

... Yes please give me the address.

I know, thanks.

How goes the negotiation?

Sloooooooooow.

64 years.

Our advisers are deeply saddened to hear that the distant peace negotiations have failed, especially given the time accorded to them :mischief:

Meanwhile, we take great pride in our peaceful island.
The next island is not so peaceful however, and we send another two trireme to the coastal floor.

Actually the negotiations were successful, it's just that I made a counter offer which bjarkekr will have to accept on his turn rather than me accepting his outrageous initial demand.

Top Bottom