Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

I took over Ray and will play forwarded turn shortly.

Congrats Majic!!! No worries... get to it when you can. If we had known this was coming we would have been prepared!

I'm sure there was a time when 3 days was enough for a complete circuit.....

We're not that far away from 3 weeks for this one...

I blame tracker and Yahoo mail. Both have been working rather inconsistently over the past few days.

Attention everyone! I have found a bug! For quite some while I have been getting popups that were probably for other civs, like "This city has finished a Knight" or "You have finished researching something" even though I am nowhere near Guilds and am in the middle of researching something. That was harmless enough, but now I got a popup telling me that I could switch to Nationhood, even though I'm like two eras behind Nationalism. I clicked on the switch option just to see what would happen, and sure enough, I am now suddenly in Anarchy and in the Nationhood civic, even though I don't have Nationalism.

Obviously I replayed the turn without switching once I realized this, but I still think I ought to inform everyone of this glitch.

Attention everyone! I have found a bug! For quite some while I have been getting popups that were probably for other civs, like "This city has finished a Knight" or "You have finished researching something" even though I am nowhere near Guilds and am in the middle of researching something. That was harmless enough, but now I got a popup telling me that I could switch to Nationhood, even though I'm like two eras behind Nationalism. I clicked on the switch option just to see what would happen, and sure enough, I am now suddenly in Anarchy and in the Nationhood civic, even though I don't have Nationalism.

This occurs when another player in the PBEM gets an alert, has alerts set to 'end of turn' and saves the game.

Not sure but I also got a popup telling me that I could switch to Nationhood. I did nothing having heard of this occurring. I did look around to see if anything else weird had happened. Just another day; installed Windows 10 upgrade, went well. Now to wipe the drive for a clean install....not yet I think I'll be cautious for awhile.

I have also received a popup regarding a civic change I shouldn't be able to enact, if you go to the "Big picture" option you will see that this civic is unavailable. I do not know if you can enable it from this popup but that would be cheating

Top Bottom